What would you like to see in halo 5s forge

Frigates

corvettes

spirits

phantoms

I hope we get allot of new vehicles and forge stuff cause I really wish we could make a space to ground custom game and possibly get it submitted into matchmaking and have its own game type it would just be really awesome to have something new for once instead of the same stuff since REACH. I just really want a map where you can put down space ships and be hovering over a planet and make your own planet assault map and stuff like that and have new blocks (even though we are) but wouldn’t that be cool to have something better and more cool looking for forge instead of most of the same things over and over. Post a comment of what you think should be in halo 5s forge that’s new and hope 343 see it

I doubt they’ll add the first two, but it would be awesome. We need more aircraft love,

> 2533274867157068;2:
> I doubt they’ll add the first two, but it would be awesome. We need more aircraft love,

Ya more than the banshee I really want either the hornet or the falcon and were you calling me love? Or saying love to have more vehicles

> 2533274957924711;3:
> > 2533274867157068;2:
> > I doubt they’ll add the first two, but it would be awesome. We need more aircraft love,
>
>
> Ya more than the banshee I really want either the hornet or the falcon and were you calling me love? Or saying love to have more vehicles

No lol I meant we need more aircraft. I meant to put a period after love, but I accidentally put a comma.

Oh lol and hey speaking of forge I’m making new maps in the mcc and seeing whitch maps are the best to be recreated in halo 5 want to add me and check em out

I want to see the ability to apply different skins to forge pieces. Making them applied to a faction such as UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner. Would allow for some fresher maps than just UNSC looking maps in forge.

I want to see the ability to apply special effects. Nothing massive, but waterfall graphics for example, rather than people using shields to try to look like water.

I want to see the ability to modify the weather, and time of day (not just a purple filter like Reach gave us).

I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)

> 2533274807231709;6:
> I want to see the ability to apply different skins to forge pieces. Making them applied to a faction such as UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner. Would allow for some fresher maps than just UNSC looking maps in forge.
>
> I want to see the ability to apply special effects. Nothing massive, but waterfall graphics for example, rather than people using shields to try to look like water.
>
> I want to see the ability to modify the weather, and time of day (not just a purple filter like Reach gave us).
>
> I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)

Yes yess yes no need to speak of different skins I saw one of your posts saying that I fact I’ve been seeing you in almost every forum lol would you like to check out some of my maps to see if they’re good for halo 5

> 2533274807231709;6:
> I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)

Z Fighting I think?

> 2533274809486633;8:
> > 2533274807231709;6:
> > I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)
>
>
> Z Fighting I think?

Z fighting? Isn’t that the fight style in Dragon ball Z

> 2533274957924711;7:
> Yes yess yes no need to speak of different skins I saw one of your posts saying that I fact I’ve been seeing you in almost every forum lol would you like to check out some of my maps to see if they’re good for halo 5

Sure, feel free to add me. I am going to pass tonight but I’de be more than happy to check them out sometime in the next 48 hours. Just add me, message me on here, or via Xbox. Also…

As many forgers know, many maps tend to be symmetrical… What if there was an ability in forge to draw a line that would make forge copy the selected area, and duplicate it. Think of it like holding multiple pieces in forge at once, keeping the image’s coordinates locked, and pasting them where you wanted. Effectively making it so that you would only need to create half a map, before copy pasting it.

Well anyway back on topic about forge everyone

> 2533274807231709;10:
> > 2533274957924711;7:
> > Yes yess yes no need to speak of different skins I saw one of your posts saying that I fact I’ve been seeing you in almost every forum lol would you like to check out some of my maps to see if they’re good for halo 5
>
>
> Sure, feel free to add me. I am going to pass tonight but I’de be more than happy to check them out sometime in the next 48 hours. Just add me, message me on here, or via Xbox. Also…
>
> As many forgers know, many maps tend to be symmetrical… What if there was an ability in forge to draw a line that would make forge copy the selected area, and duplicate it. Think of it like holding multiple pieces in forge at once, keeping the image’s coordinates locked, and pasting them where you wanted. Effectively making it so that you would only need to create half a map, before copy pasting it.

I think that would be cool

> 2533274957924711;3:
> > 2533274867157068;2:
> > I doubt they’ll add the first two, but it would be awesome. We need more aircraft love,
>
>
> Ya more than the banshee I really want either the hornet or the falcon and were you calling me love? Or saying love to have more vehicles

Well. Someone’s been getting fresh with Anirudh. :*)

> 2535421619942348;13:
> > 2533274957924711;3:
> > > 2533274867157068;2:
> > > I doubt they’ll add the first two, but it would be awesome. We need more aircraft love,
> >
> >
> > Ya more than the banshee I really want either the hornet or the falcon and were you calling me love? Or saying love to have more vehicles
>
>
> Well. Someone’s been getting fresh with Anirudh. :*)

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he wasn’t calling me love

We basically do have new forge blocks and new things The Strongholds game type and the forge pieces in Breakout

> 2533274957924711;9:
> > 2533274809486633;8:
> > > 2533274807231709;6:
> > > I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)
> >
> >
> > Z Fighting I think?
>
>
> Z fighting? Isn’t that the fight style in Dragon ball Z

Wiki Linky

> 2533274809486633;16:
> > 2533274957924711;9:
> > > 2533274809486633;8:
> > > > 2533274807231709;6:
> > > > I want to see less glitching graphics in forge (pardon me, It’s a term… something about Z… but I forget at this hours x.x)
> > >
> > >
> > > Z Fighting I think?
> >
> >
> > Z fighting? Isn’t that the fight style in Dragon ball Z
>
>
> Wiki Linky

Oh ok

I want enterable UNSC frigates like you originally stated. That’d be so sick! And unless Elites are brought back to multiplayer, I see no use in bringing in any of the Covenant Cruisers to forge. But hey, like in ODST they stole a Phantom! I’d love all these three to make an appearance!

> 2533274881937413;18:
> I want enterable UNSC frigates like you originally stated. That’d be so sick! And unless Elites are brought back to multiplayer, I see no use in bringing in any of the Covenant Cruisers to forge. But hey, like in ODST they stole a Phantom! I’d love all these three to make an appearance!

Ya that would just be the best then machinimas and custom games and matchmaking would have a meaning if we had drop ships for human and covenant

I’d like to see bots.