What would you like to see in halo 4's limited and legendary editions?

So i was wondering what do you hope will be in halo 4’s editions

Limited Edition (80$)

1.Halo 4 gamedisc inside of a steel case

2.Small, lightup globe of the legendary planet

1. full scaled Unsc flag (or small flags which represent each of halos factions, humans, covies, foreunners, ect

2. Some special type of armor

3. A disc containing recordings of cortanas ramblings (kind of like orgins),human news clips pertaining to what happened after the war (hints to lord hord,arbiters and other characters fates,only if they aren’t already revealed), the making of halo 4 and a sneek peek of a new series of motion comics called “Jun’s mission”

4. Other stuff (don’t know exactly what yet) which will expand on halo

5. A demo of bungies new game (no better thanks for making an awesome universe than advertising from the devloper who took over your universe right?)

Legendary (140$)

!. Everything that came with the limited aswell as

1. A masterchief statue (similar to the ezio taht came in the assassins creed 2 limited edition)

2. Box of 7 replicas relevant to halo (the index, cortana chip, ect)

3. A halo 4 poster that has a the words “Thanks for the money, see you online” handwritten and signed by the entire studio.

I know some of my ideas are totally stupid and unreaiistic just thought i would show my ideas im more interested in your ideas!

I don’t know exactly what I want, but I know I want cool stuff. Surprise me.

I get more thrilled about in-game content than physical items. As long as it’s not something stupid like a flaming head, I’m game.

I would love a “The Making Of” (for lack of creative term) disc. I enjoy listening to the Developers talk about all different aspects of the games creation and things like that. Also, perhaps something other than a statue. It’s not that I dislike them but it seems to be the route a lot of Devs have been taking lately…lets see something fresh and suprising!

Why there has to be so much content in a limited edition? I would be perfectly fine with a game in a metal case, a development video, something similar to Halsey’s journal. There is no need for huge boxes with statues. There is even less need for in-game content. The flames we got for Halo Reach serve the same purpose as a text above your head saying “I had some extra money to spend”. Why can’t we just go back to good old metal case limited editions that don’t have too much stuff in them. After all, you buy the game because you like it and want to play it, not because you want to brag with all the extra stuff you got with it. I’m completely fine with extra stuff I actually enjoy, like the Halsey’s journal.

> I get more thrilled about in-game content than physical items. As long as it’s not something stupid like a flaming head, I’m game.

Oh, in game content is not cool stuff. If the limited/legendary edition only came with in game content you can say good bye to my money.

A real master chief helmet which you can actually wear that includes the cortana chip which is actually a USB flash drive with multiple making of videos and other stuff for your computer. Bonus armor for MM. The game in a metalic box thing (see Halo 2) and a diagram/map/drawing of the legendary planet. Also, some kind of book thing with info about the post Halo 3 time and hints to Halo 5. 140 USD.

I just want an epic video documentary like in Halo 3. I’ve watched that bad boy so many times!

I want an actual-size inflatable Grunt. Really, I do. XD

> I just want an epic video documentary like in Halo 3. I’ve watched that bad boy so many times!

Mmm, indeed. Behind the scenes - making of - videos are cool. Perhaps something like Halsey’s journal would be nice too, although maybe Forerunner? From the Librarian or Didact? Bornstellar?

Legendary edition should come with something epic to the game. The item should be something cool but I would love to see it combine with the other items that will be offered in the next parts of the trilogy. Maybe they could be interlocking cases, a statue or even some kind of prop.

Limited
Steel case
Art book for halo 4
1 special cool armor piece in game, not a set just one cool piece like katana in h3 or a robot arm in reach (stuff like this shouldn’t be attachment to a chest, just have a attachments part to the game for stuff like that.)
Poster

Legendary
Limited edition
Very cool dlc like a helmet that everyone would love or something like that (again not a full set or anything)
Special dvd packt with special content
Some special real life thing from the halo universe
big box

Limited ($80):

• Game with either a tin case or a Halo-relevant case (much like the ONI blackbox for Reach’s. Loved that!)
  • “Making of Halo 4” type disc, hopefully like what was done for Halo 3’s limited edition.
  • Halo Universe relevant content (much like Halsey’s Journal of Beastarium).
  • Exclusive DLC (perhaps the Arbiter’s armor for your elite. That’s way overdue)

Legendary ($150. Yes, $150. With todays economy, it’s almost standard):

• Everything from the Limited Edition
  • Statue relevant to the game, perhaps a Bust of the Master Chief
  • Unspecified, Universe-relevant content (really love this sort of thing. Perhaps a Definitive Halo timeline that can straighten out some of the existing issues)
  • Halo 4 Art Book
  • Community Content and perhaps a Developer’s commentary (much like Halo 3’s legendary DVD)
  • More Exlcusive DLC

That’s about it for my ideas. Pretty standard.

1. Rare amour

2. Upcoming DLC for free

3. Real size master chief helmet.

4. Posters

5. Rare amour colours

6. Art book

And more :stuck_out_tongue:

> 1) Rare amour
>
> 2) Upcoming DLC for free
>
> 3) Real size master chief helmet.
>
> 4) Posters
>
> 5) Rare amour colours
>
> 6) Art book
>
> And more :stuck_out_tongue:

Rare armour- Already obtained via Collectors & Ledgendary edition of Reach.

Real-life Master Cheif helmet-Halo 3 Ledgendary Edition

Posters-Haven’t seen them actually,good idea.

Rare armour colours- Would make it unfair to others as it would be an addition to player’s colour palettes-I would see alot of greif and claims of modding going around with this suggestion.

Art Books- Goes without saying lol. They have been there since Halo 2 days. No Collector’s and Ledgendary Edition would go without one of these.

Alot of gaming styles have also been going with the Statue/Life-size props-Such as MW2 you got a real pair of NVG’s,Halo Reach you got the statue of Noble Team. GoW 3 are getting a statue of Marcus Pheonix. They are pretty poplar at the moment but will burn out.

Perhaps an exclusive novel/short story,coming only with the Ledgendary Edition of Halo 4,written by the 343 team. This differs from Halsey’s journal as it’s not a collection of notes,but more of a story. Perhaps it will highlight the events between Origins and the reveal trailer,and would explain the change in Cheif’s armour.

A real-sized magnum that functions like a real magnum ( unable to fire ofcourse).

heroic edtion 75$
a map of the planet
flameing halmet for FREE

DLC a week before anyone else

legendary edtion 150$
concept art for all the vechlies
a sparten patch
the halo 4 guide
the contents of the heroic edtion
and a free halo 4 themed controller

who thinks it would be freaking awesome if halo 4 legendary edition included a halo assault rifle replica. or even better an excellently well made bb gun (the sort of quality you get with the worlds best bb guns atm, ones that don’t break) that holds 32 bb’s and has a LED display that showed the ammo count (and goes down when you shoot, and a little arrow that turns when you turn. OMG if that happened i would literally be jumping for joy. who else thinks that would be awesome!!!

> who thinks it would be freaking awesome if halo 4 legendary edition included a halo assault rifle replica. or even better an excellently well made bb gun (the sort of quality you get with the worlds best bb guns atm, ones that don’t break) that holds 32 bb’s and has a LED display that showed the ammo count (and goes down when you shoot, and a little arrow that turns when you turn. OMG if that happened i would literally be jumping for joy. who else thinks that would be awesome!!!

A scale model of the assault rifle would be cool, similar to the Gears of War lancers they’ve put up for sale. However, I don’t think an actually bb gun would actually be good. Aside from some legal issues that I’m sure exist that would prevent this from happening, I’d hate to be around all the 12ish year olds that convince their parents to get them the legendary edition and get there hands on an automatic bb gun. I’m sure several legal issues would come up about video games promoting violence by giving kids real firing weapons along with injury lawsuits. It would probably cost a lot for Microsoft to pay damages and could probably end the Halo series, or maybe at least delay the next game for decades.

hmm i hope it’s not a toy like the COD prestiges >_> a scale model of the BR or sniper would be nice.

halo 4 legendary edition bag with a in-game look
some wallpaper?
legendary editon DLC?
steel book case? (please make this!)