What Would You Like To See Done With Halo Wars 2?

For me, Halo Wars’s biggest issue was lack of complexity. For a sequel, all I really ask is for more in-depth strategic options. What do you want to see?

Space battles would be nice but more of what you said. Halo wars was simply make an army, send army from point A to point B, repeat. I would like a little more strategy especially in MP.

Free building
Proper 3D terrain

That’s what I’d like to see.

Oh, and RTS e-sport quality gaming.

I am not really bothered and don’t really have any ‘Expectations’ of features I want the game to have.
Why?
That’s because I have seen the games (RTS) which creative assembly make and they are amasing.
Whatever creative assembly do to this game I will support!

1. Be able to control a unit on the ground, in first person! (A little unrealistic but still would be cool!)
  2. Space battles.
  3. More building space, I don’t want to be confined to one area I want to establish my base and be able to control one part of the map.

Guys CA is making this… Ever play total war? don’t worry it’ll be great.

I would like to build more defensive structures around the map. I would also like to upgrade map specific defensive structures like sniper towers or shield doors to last longer. I liked the firebase structure in Halo Wars. It was so compartmentalized. I liked it better than how Company of Heroes is.

More base defense options! That was needed sorely in HW1, if somebody took out your turrets, which wasn’t hard to do, you were -Yoinked-

For Multiplayer, I’d like to see it be a different experience than the Campaign. And you’ll notice what I mean by that. Basically, the Multiplayer doesn’t use the Leaders found in the Campaign, and add in new forces that wouldn’t be in if it used the Campaign’s forces.

Leaders are:
UNSC: Lasky, Palmer, and Roland
Covenant: Didact, Jul 'Mdama, and Dr. Halsey

If you choose the Didact, then you get only Promethean forces:
Infantry: Crawlers with one Soldier (can upgrade to add another Crawler, upgrade to Alpha Crawler), two Crawlers Sniper (can ugrade to have a Y Ability that is the electric shock AA they used in Halo Spartan Strike), two Knight Battlewagons (can upgrade to Knight Commanders)
Ground Vehicles: Whatever Forerunner ground vehicles there can be
Air Vehicles: Watcher (can heal, if upgraded can shield), Phaeton
Special: War Sphinx

If you choose Jul 'Mdama, then you get only Covenant forces:
Infantry: Pretty much HW1’s
Ground Vehicles: Pretty much HW1’s
Air Vehicles: Banshee, Vampire, Lich
Special: Three-legged walker seen in Halo 5

If you choose Dr. Halsey, then you get Jul’s forces. But your forces train faster and upgrade faster.

> 2533274823479666;9:
> For Multiplayer, I’d like to see it be a different experience than the Campaign. And you’ll notice what I mean by that. Basically, the Multiplayer doesn’t use the Leaders found in the Campaign, and add in new forces that wouldn’t be in if it used the Campaign’s forces.
>
> Leaders are:
> UNSC: Lasky, Palmer, and Roland
> Covenant: Didact, Jul 'Mdama, and Dr. Halsey
>
> If you choose the Didact, then you get only Promethean forces:
> Infantry: Crawlers with one Soldier (can upgrade to add another Crawler, upgrade to Alpha Crawler), two Crawlers Sniper (can ugrade to have a Y Ability that is the electric shock AA they used in Halo Spartan Strike), two Knight Battlewagons (can upgrade to Knight Commanders)
> Ground Vehicles: Whatever Forerunner ground vehicles there can be
> Air Vehicles: Watcher (can heal, if upgraded can shield), Phaeton
> Special: War Sphinx
>
> If you choose Jul 'Mdama, then you get only Covenant forces:
> Infantry: Pretty much HW1’s
> Ground Vehicles: Pretty much HW1’s
> Air Vehicles: Banshee, Vampire, Lich
> Special: Three-legged walker seen in Halo 5
>
> If you choose Dr. Halsey, then you get Jul’s forces. But your forces train faster and upgrade faster.

HW2 is set directly after the events of HW1, which takes place 21 years before Halo 1. Soooo…