What would you like to see as an AI in Infinite?

I love the Flood. In the lore it says a smart AI is made from a brain. What if ONI took a Gravemind brain or any infected brain and turned it into an AI. I’d like to see a Gravemind or a infection pod as a AI. I could just imagine the things it would say in multiplayer.

2 Likes

The ability to turn the damn thing off.

2 Likes

you were there when Halo was at its worst… Respect.

I wanna see random stars or something, more comedy oriented AI’s

1 Like

TBH I don’t like playing bots. I like the human interaction only.

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left:

George Washington floating head AI

humans and not these stupid shapes

3 Likes

SGT Avery Johnson.

Spartan Laurette Agryna - Integrating the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science data-centre extraction toolset with our Last Spartan Standing simulation was a clever move. We saved Spartan Dinh, and have now put Iratus to good use. This data-centre seems to have a knack for building and reforming AI… I think it’s time the Academy’s namesake returned to active duty and, luckily for us, UNSC and ONI have plenty of personnel and OPSEC data available to get it done

In all seriousness, this would be the best way to bring Johnson and his Voice Actor back into the series. Maybe the AI hologram could be Johnson’s hat, unless they’re happy to improve holograms into an actual head/ face (not sure how that would work for zones held which show your AI in game.

1 Like
  • Clippy
  • Roland
  • Zuckerberg’s Metaverse Avatar
  • Rick Astley
  • Marvin from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
  • Towelie
  • Rick Sanchez
  • Vault Boy

Definitely.
Would also want: Auntie Dot, Roland, and other “in universe” AIs like the Superintendent.
However, a Johnson and Halsey (so, another Cortana) AI would be good.
Maybe some more obtuse ones, and since we got a Banished Brute AI, an Elite and Grunt would be fantastic. I could also go for a monitor AI.

2 Likes

I dont really care about what AI kind they make, just wish they remodeled them better than looking like cute pfp icons.

Like have some good animation to them so they look worth to getting, maybe the color you pick for the AI determines the color of the HUD, making the colors worth it too.

1 Like

Weapon or some version of her.

1 Like

Eric Olthwaite

Tactical Clippy - Just a military specific AI based on the old Word version.

SGT. Johnson - Even though they probably don’t have his brainscan (unless someone secretly cloned him to use his brain à la Halsey and Cortana), I would have to believe that ONI has enough records, exploits, and observational data to thoroughly recreate an AI based off his persona. It would make sense that his AI would also be in charge of the Acadamy named after him as well.

Propaganda Grunt - The guy is going to need some new work post-campaign.

1 Like

A malfunctioning Bomb Defusing AI with a penchant for watching things explode

1 Like

Custom AI I created from scratch

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the AI was … the AI avatar was made for very young kids, and maybe even designed by young kids. The AI should have been modelled after Cortana or maybe the Monitor Guilty Spark. Destiny has the Ghost, which I thought was cool.

1 Like

Lets be real, the AI are simply voice packs. There is no visual value add, and if they were complex looking AI they would not be able to hover over the zones we control cleanly in PVP.

The AIs from Red Vs Blue or characters from Red Vs Blue. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

haha yes. Getting an Epsilon AI that has a few lines from each of the reds and the blues in Season 1-10 would be awesome!

Maybe the world would find out where Burnie Burns is hiding these days, I feel like the man sold his gig and went mini-autocrat hiding from the world with enough cash to sleep on.

3 Likes

Yes definitely the stuff from season 1-10. I have seen season 1-15… don’t know what season they are up to now.