What would you like to see as a Legendary Weapon?

Halo CE Magnum but please god don’t put it in any matchmaking that involves competitive play.

Fist of Rukt!

Fist of Rukt all the way.

CE pistol ftw.

Honor guard stave. Might not do much, but I’ve always wanted to use one.

some of these options are pretty lame :///

A legendary weapon needs something to make it actually stand out from being just another weapon.

Tartarus’ Hammer can manipulate gravity to move objects. That’s something.
The other options don’t really have anything unique about them.

Some type of turret

Honor guard stave, that would be fun to use.

> 2533274824869137;7:
> some of these options are pretty lame :///

Thanks for your contribution.

Dual SMGs.

I vorted for honor guard stave. Because watching that Brute beat down a grunt with it in the opening cinematic of Gravemind has always look like so much fun to me. I only voted for it because this option wasn’t there: Chief’s codpiece, makes tea-bagging physics much more aggressive.

> 2533274819302824;8:
> A legendary weapon needs something to make it actually stand out from being just another weapon.
>
> Tartarus’ Hammer can manipulate gravity to move objects. That’s something.
> The other options don’t really have anything unique about them.

Well then the Prophet’s Bane shouldn’t be one, considering that it’s only notable for being Arbiter’s personal energy sword.

I voted for the Honor Guard Energy Stave because I’ve always wanted to use that weapon.
But realistically speaking, it wouldn’t be in. Maybe as a skin of the Armiger Energy Stave. I have high hopes the Armiger Energy Stave will be in Halo 5 because Soldiers are in Halo 5 and they used the weapon very frequently in Hunters In The Dark. Now the reason why I say the Honor Guard Energy Stave wouldn’t be in is because, how could it work differently than the Armiger Energy Stave? The answer is, it just can’t.

If the Gravity Hammer is in Halo 5, which is definitely a possibility, I could then definitely see the Fist Of Rukt being in. It’d be super easy to make it a unique weapon, and that’d be, when you zoom in, you can shoot gravity at your enemies (instead of an increased lunge range that the normal Gravity Hammer will probably do). You could also just naturally increase its lunge range, but the gravity shooting thing could definitely be a thing.

The God Pistol is actually something 343i was thinking about adding during The Sprint Season 2.

Chief’s AR could have a slight chance of being in. Add a skin on it, scratch in 117 on it, give it 32 rounds, and increase the damage/range.

ALL OF THEM AHAHAHAHA

> 2533274876456769;14:
> > 2533274819302824;8:
> > A legendary weapon needs something to make it actually stand out from being just another weapon.
> >
> > Tartarus’ Hammer can manipulate gravity to move objects. That’s something.
> > The other options don’t really have anything unique about them.
>
>
> Well then the Prophet’s Bane shouldn’t be one, considering that it’s only notable for being Arbiter’s personal energy sword.

The Prophet’s Bane makes you move faster though, so it is unique.

Halo PC fuel rod cannon.

I want the flame thrower from halo 3.

Gravity Hammer!

> 2533274818575270;17:
> > 2533274876456769;14:
> > > 2533274819302824;8:
> > > A legendary weapon needs something to make it actually stand out from being just another weapon.
> > >
> > > Tartarus’ Hammer can manipulate gravity to move objects. That’s something.
> > > The other options don’t really have anything unique about them.
> >
> >
> > Well then the Prophet’s Bane shouldn’t be one, considering that it’s only notable for being Arbiter’s personal energy sword.
>
>
> The Prophet’s Bane makes you move faster though, so it is unique.

I know; my point was that 343 could figure out ways for other weapons to have legendary versions with unique traits as well.