What would you like in compensation?

I know this has been asked in previous weeks, but since it has been well over 2 weeks since launch, I wanted to ask what would satisfy you in compensation for all the problems that Halo MCC has been having?

This is also in response to Benny Ross’s recent quote “Once we’ve done that, we will detail how we will make this right with our fans.”

Poll: (Feel free to add your own)

1. Free month of Xbox Live to all accounts who have played Halo MCC
  2. Another apology from 343
  3. Unique Exclusive In-Game Content
  4. Free DLC (If no DLC is planned, than avatar gear, backgrounds, emblems etc.)
  5. Early Access to the Halo 5 Beta And / Or beta time extension.
  6. A Discount on Halo 5 digital download
  7. $5-15 in promotional credit toward the Xbox Game Store
  8. Halo Spartan Assault [Free]
  9. A Full Refund
  10. Nothing
  11. Something Else

Personally, I’d like at least 1 month of free Xbox Live since I purchased my Xbox One, and 1 year of Xbox Live mainly to play Halo MCC, and so far…my subscription has been largely wasted. I also think $5-15 in promotional credit would be a nice gesture…
(If I would have waited 1 month to get Halo, I could have got a Xbox One bundle for $330, instead of what I paid $350 due to current black friday deals, and also could have picked up Halo for $50 instead of paying $60…)

So yeah…I do feel somewhat cheated out of $30, because that’s the amount I could have saved by waiting…instead of putting up with this buggy mess on release day (although Halo 2 remastered campaign was excellent)

Personally I would like multiplayer/forge from reach and firefight from ODST and reach. I know its the master chief collection, but having every halo on one disc would be awesome.

Asking for a refund is stupid because all it will do is mess up Halo 5 development. I think this is the only sane one:

1. New maps(one patching and fixing is done)
  2. A month worth of beta time for Halo 5 just to make sure that release is FINE and any problems our found out earlier.
  3. Daily patches, instead of having to wait for a week to get a patch, switch to daily patching. Might be easier to manage as well clear to see where you are headed.
  4. Apology does absolutely nothing, you can be sorry all you won’t but it will not fix the game all it does is promote it. So just stick with trying to fixing it.
  5. Bring halo 4 multiplayer back?

Beta extension and that’s likely what we’ll get. Also helps them not f H5 up as bad

I would like free stuff, but want one thing above all: I want them to tell us that something in specific is being done to make sure this kind of thing never happens again.

Well, seeing as how Ubisoft is offering people who brought Assassin Creed Unity’s season pass a free Ubisoft game (even ones that haven’t released yet such as The Crew) to make up for their buggy game, we should all get Halo 5 for free. Unity at least works, but it is buggy I heard. This game both doesn’t work and is buggy as hell when it does work. If Ubisoft is compensating people with a free game, I don’t see why Microsoft can’t do the same.

A $15 credit to the Xbox Store would be nice. Get Ori or Geometry Wars from that. Maybe a free period of XBL Gold. I dunno.

> 2533274793653184;6:
> Well, seeing as how Ubisoft is offering people who brought Assassin Creed Unity’s season pass a free Ubisoft game (even ones that haven’t released yet such as The Crew) to make up for their buggy game, we should all get Halo 5 for free. Unity at least works, but it is buggy I heard. This game both doesn’t work and is buggy as hell when it does work. If Ubisoft is compensating people with a free game, I don’t see why Microsoft can’t do the same.

Only people with the Season pass are eligible for the free game from Ubisoft, so it’s a bit different issue.

But…another nice gesture would be a free copy of Halo Spartan Assault. (I missed the games with gold month when it was free)

Midship

Terminal

and Turf REMASTERED

> 2533274793653184;6:
> Well, seeing as how Ubisoft is offering people who brought Assassin Creed Unity’s season pass a free Ubisoft game (even ones that haven’t released yet such as The Crew) to make up for their buggy game, we should all get Halo 5 for free. Unity at least works, but it is buggy I heard. This game both doesn’t work and is buggy as hell when it does work. If Ubisoft is compensating people with a free game, I don’t see why Microsoft can’t do the same.

I don’t think they will be giving people unreleased games lol. Probably AC Black flag or something like that. People with out the Season Pass (Like myself) can the the free DLC coming soon which is nice. Not sure what 343 could give us that is sufficient.

1. Nothing other than a stable online MP game.

Halo 3’s campaign remastered. I’d forgive them then.

I just want my achievements to unlock. Especially my campaign ones. I’ve completed all of them on legendary solo, but it only says it’s 97% completed for the Legend achievement.

No more 343 Industries. They can’t get anything right.

A Halo 5 Beta extension, maybe 5 or so weeks added to it. its a win win for both the player and 343i, we get more time to play halo 5 before it’s released and they get more data to make sure they don’t MCC the launch of halo 5.

All I want is swat back. Everything else works for me in my eyes. I get matches in a minute or so, my co-op campaign works fine, I don’t care about achievements so I haven’t noticed any issues there. I just want to play some swat like I used to.

I just want what was promised by marketing. I can smell a patch and run leaving the game somewhat unfinished.

All LASO achievements automatically unlocked. Seriously that would make me forgive any mistake they make.

50% discount for Halo 5

A Free -Yoink!-…

In all honesty I want a Free DLC to include Midship!