What Would You Keep/Change For The Hud?

Topic says it all. Ideally, I would like to have something of an in depth HUD calibrator/editor, but I’ll just add what I’d like personally.
I’d move the weapon indicator/ammo readout to the top right, enlarge the “ability” readout to clearly see what you have, and to only display grenades in inventory. Otherwise, the grenade readout would be clear.

I think it’s mostly fine as is, but they should show every grenade on screen at once so you don’t have to toggle to know what you have. Maybe move that indicator to the top corner of the screen like before too.

I’d like to have your own HUD customisable for anyone to have it where ever they want it.

I’d change the location and layout of grenades. It’s too hard to tell what you have overall and currently equipped.

I’d like to have the HUD completely customisable, from the colour to the positioning. with some preset layouts and styles.

These presets would include HUD styles similar to the classic halo versions with additions due to infinite’s new style.

also i want my hud to be red lol

I’d like a visible ammo counter. Maybe put the grenades on the upper left. As you and others have said a customizable HUD would be amazing.

this is kinda not what you are asking but its still about the hud, but i would love the option to see helmet outlines like we get in some campaigns, where you can actually see the physical helmet. of course toggleable but i would love the immersion.

> 2533274847845259;7:
> this is kinda not what you are asking but its still about the hud, but i would love the option to see helmet outlines like we get in some campaigns, where you can actually see the physical helmet. of course toggleable but i would love the immersion.

^

Need the visible ammo counter like every other halo game

Also need the grenade counter similar to Halo 3

> 2533274840747673;6:
> I’d like a visible ammo counter. Maybe put the grenades on the upper left. As you and others have said a customizable HUD would be amazing.

This. Game needs an analogue ammo counter that flashes at low ammo. Player need to glance at the ammo instead of reading the number. Also the element should be spread out more. idk why they’re so cramped.

Not a huge fan of the grenade as well as the ammo counter. Don’t really like the placement either but I’ll get used to that.

The biggest “change” I would suggest is to allow us to customize our hud to resemble the likes of previous Halo games. Seeing individual bullets, all grenades, and placement in top right corner.

> 2533274919356236;1:
> Topic says it all. Ideally, I would like to have something of an in depth HUD calibrator/editor, but I’ll just add what I’d like personally.
> I’d move the weapon indicator/ammo readout to the top right, enlarge the “ability” readout to clearly see what you have, and to only display grenades in inventory. Otherwise, the grenade readout would be clear.

I would love to adjust the size, colors and place of visuals in the hud. I had to squint really hard to see what equipment, weapons and grenades I had. I would love to make those bigger.

I want to be able to customize the placement, color, and design of my HUD. If Halo Infinite ever provides this as a feature then it’ll hands down have the best Spartan customization in any Halo game.

Keep most but the only thing I’ll change is grenade placement

> 2533274919356236;1:
> Topic says it all. Ideally, I would like to have something of an in depth HUD calibrator/editor, but I’ll just add what I’d like personally.
> I’d move the weapon indicator/ammo readout to the top right, enlarge the “ability” readout to clearly see what you have, and to only display grenades in inventory. Otherwise, the grenade readout would be clear.

i would keep the Hud just the way it is because I’m not a fusspot