What would you do if Halo was real?

Hi, everyone! I was wondering what peoples reactions would be if Halo was real and what they would do, and I wanted to know what would you do?
Me you ask? Well I would probably do the following: Be good friends with a grunt, maybe have a couple rounds of food niple while explaining why its not really a type of food. Speak to a couple of engineers, you know see what they have to say about all the whole “coruption” thing.

go crazy and drive into a giant ship

For all we know it could be.

If Halo was real, I’d immediately start a campaign to save the Grunts: Unggoy - Don’t Shoot Them, Hug Them!

> If Halo was real, I’d immediately start a campaign to save the Grunts: Unggoy - Don’t Shoot Them, Hug Them!

Me too!

if?

> Hi, everyone! I was wondering what peoples reactions would be if Halo was real and what they would do, and I wanted to know what would you do?
> Me you ask? Well I would probably do the following: Be good friends with a grunt, maybe have a couple rounds of food niple while explaining why its not really a type of food. Speak to a couple of engineers, you know see what they have to say about all the whole “coruption” thing.

Wait, wat? You mean it isn’t?

I would activate it…

I’d do whatever I wanted knowing that I could respawn on one of my buddies as soon as there were no more enemies nearby.

I’d post on the Bnet forums raging at Bungie to nerf the IRL in Halo.

Sign up for the UNSC, aiming for a position as starship captain, blowing up purple teardrop-cruisers, one at a time. n_n

Go into Armor Lock, of course.

Train to be a Spartan and Be happy and start killing aliens like I dont give a -Yoink-

> > Hi, everyone! I was wondering what peoples reactions would be if Halo was real and what they would do, and I wanted to know what would you do?
> > Me you ask? Well I would probably do the following: Be good friends with a grunt, maybe have a couple rounds of food niple while explaining why its not really a type of food. Speak to a couple of engineers, you know see what they have to say about all the whole “coruption” thing.
>
> Wait, wat? You mean it isn’t?

SHES ONTO SOMETHING

> > > Hi, everyone! I was wondering what peoples reactions would be if Halo was real and what they would do, and I wanted to know what would you do?
> > > Me you ask? Well I would probably do the following: Be good friends with a grunt, maybe have a couple rounds of food niple while explaining why its not really a type of food. Speak to a couple of engineers, you know see what they have to say about all the whole “coruption” thing.
> >
> > Wait, wat? You mean it isn’t?
>
> SHES ONTO SOMETHING

BRB - Lighter Than Some and I are going to go for a little walk. I’ll ask him about the “coruption” thing.

hahahhaha that is awesome. . . Everybody save Yayup : )

> If Halo was real, I’d immediately start a campaign to save the Grunts: Unggoy - Don’t Shoot Them, Hug Them!

Hide in fear so a brute doesnt piss on my dead body!

I would start a grunt wildlife preserve. We provide grunts with large lush fields, and lots of food. You can rent rifles in the pro shop or bring your own. You get to keep what you kill and we’ll also hold cookouts where you can cook your own grunts. Who wants to sign up for our pro hunter membership?

I’d probably live a normal life like I do now, only on a different planet.

miranda keyes.