What would you be?

If you lived in the Halo universe during the time of the Human-Covenant war what would you choose to be and why? What battles would you like to be part of?

Spartan, ODST, Marine, fleet even an AI or any other job that you can think of?

I would be a Halo ring.

> If you lived in the Halo universe during the time of the Human-Covenant war what would you choose to be and why? What battles would you like to be part of?
>
> Spartan, ODST, Marine, fleet even an AI or any other job that you can think of?

Spartan. I want my body to be enhanced and also use the DMR as my Primary Weapon. Now, regarding the battle, i’d go to Reach or perhaps Requiem.

ODST

I don’t want things to be too easy. But seriously, ODST’s were really cool. They’re like the “in-between” of a Spartan and Marine in terms of appearance making them pretty BA. Their armor gives them a really gritty look, and who wouldn’t love being in those drop pods.

I’d either be a Huragok or a Spartan II.

A Spartan-III, so I’m still incredibly strong but human enough.

Also, the armour is so much better then the Spartan-II armour IMO. Looked more advanced on Reach, and the armour was still MJOLNIR.

Finally I would have 900 more Spartan-III’s on my back, instead of the 35 Spartan-II’s.

Finally, gotta love flying that saber all the way to Requiem.

(You should have a poll, if this forum allows us to do that)

I’d be a S-II, wearing the same armor that MC has in H4. Best looking iteration of the MJOLNIR armor ever.

Ironically I’d expect a longer lifespan than being a Marine, ODST, or a S-III.

P.S. - The armor present in Halo: Reah is just MJOLNIR Mark V, same armor as H:CE… It’s just gotten a major graphical overhaul due to technological leaps between H:CE and Reach. Also variants of different armor pieces through 3rd party programs.

The sleeping didact.

I really don’t feel like mucking about in this whole galactic genocide thing again.

Elite. I love the aliens and they’re completely BA. :slight_smile:

An AI.

I’d be a Precursor.

I’d be a Major General, in the UNSC Marines

I’d want to be the same thing I am not, sitting in America, oblivous to what’s going on, and not really affected by any of it.

That may not sound cool, but I don’t really know why you would want to be a brainwashed Elite whose life is focused on nothing but war. They don’t even have a childhood. They are taught that being a warrior is the most important thing and nothing else is worthy.

I don’t know why you’d want to be a Spartan II. You would be brainwashed person kidnapped at a young age and basically have no life outside of the UNSC.

If you’re a Spartan III, then it’s because you’re family was killed and your life was destroyed, so I don’t know why you’d choose that.

And, I wouldn’t want to be anything else in the military either. I mean, if I had a duty to serve, I would do it willingly, but the premise here is that we could choose the life we would want to live in this universe. Well I like my life right now. So I wouldn’t want something much different.

> I don’t really know why you would want to be a brainwashed Elite whose life is focused on nothing but war. They don’t even have a childhood. They are taught that being a warrior is the most important thing and nothing else is worthy.

Yeah Spartans got atleast a few years of being a child before they got enlisted and they still do it better than the elites! Although I don’t think the spartans have much of a life? Spartan drinking games maybe?

An ancient human commandeering a formidable ship hiding somewhere in the galaxy waiting for the right moment to aid humanity

I wouldnt mind being an AI.

But i would really like to be an ODST. theyre pretty BA, and theyre practically spartans without the augmentations. Plus they have armour capabilities and are given much more exciting missions than regular marines.

One of the two Grunts in Halo 2 that killed themselves with an Energy Sword.

> A Spartan-III, so I’m still incredibly strong but human enough.
>
> Also, the armour is so much better then the Spartan-II armour IMO. Looked more advanced on Reach, and the armour was still MJOLNIR.
>
> Finally I would have 900 more Spartan-III’s on my back, instead of the 35 Spartan-II’s.
>
> Finally, gotta love flying that saber all the way to Requiem.

You would also be dead enough.

SIII’s probably had a 99% mortality rate lol.

> If you lived in the Halo universe during the time of the Human-Covenant war what would you choose to be and why? What battles would you like to be part of?
>
> Spartan, ODST, Marine, fleet even an AI or any other job that you can think of?

I’d be Sjt Johnsons twin brother… We KNOW what the ladies like :wink:

hell jumper all the way feet first into hell

or maybe a pilot

I would be that Grunt that Master Chief said “Boo” to in Halo 2.