What would you add to Halo 5 if you could?

So, if you can add anything(besides splitscreen) to Halo 5, what would it be? Personally, I would add ai in forge, terrain and skybox editor in forge, and infection in warzone.

Firefight. Or a Call of Duty (Please don’t hate me) style zombie/flood mode. I’d love to have me and 5 of my buds holding off waves of the flood, trying to progress far enough to a Pelican extraction.

the flood. I’d rather face the flood than promethians.

> 2533274873783305;2:
> Firefight. Or a Call of Duty (Please don’t hate me) style zombie/flood mode. I’d love to have me and 5 of my buds holding off waves of the flood, trying to progress far enough to a Pelican extraction.

That would be epic.

Splitscr… Oh, nevermind.

Seriously though, I would want AI spawning in forge (and everything you said).

More sprint!

lol but seriously, Firefight.

An easter egg about Molly, my German Shepherd.

> 2533274978553590;7:
> An easter egg about Molly, my German Shepard.

I want a Red vs Blue easter egg where you can see a scene from the show from behind some glass. I think that would be really cool.

Mod making tools as DLC (Mods wouldn’t require the DLC to be played).
Noble Difficulty (Imagine if the missions themselves were redesigned around the IWHBYD Skull)
Splitscreen (DealWithIt)

These are the most important additions to me:

• I would like to see this playlist breakdown shortly after release; 10 competitive based playlists under the Arena verses 5 casual based playlists without creating any true duplicates between the two types. The main reason factors around JiP; I want to see JiP included in specific playlists and not included in others as I think it’s essential toward the game’s long-term population sustainability, competitive balance, and enjoyment.

• A forfeit match option within Arena playlists instead of a quite match option. That way in cases where team balance was lost or never existed the majority of a team which desired to forfeit a match could enact their option to end it prematurely without penalty or having to waste their time playing out something un-enjoyable.These are some of the more minor things I’d like to see:

• Fully customizable controls/button remapping in-game.

• No hitmark indicator from grenades unless the opponent is visually seen taking the damage from the grenade given your line of sight; meaning, the indicator is only acting as a form of confirmation by the HUD system.

• Sprint only delays your shield recharge instead of resetting the recharge timer; also, once your shield is broke your sprint can be slowed down/interfered with by taking on further damage similar to Halo 4.

• Provide the Forerunner’s with a weapon similar to Reach’s Focus Rifle in place of something like the Sentinel Beam.

• Re-introduce the human Grenade Launcher and keep the human Sticky Detonator and Railgun (if it’s not already confirmed) from Halo 4.

• Include the Needle Rifle while sightly differentiating its role from the Carbine.

• Include a human aerial vehicle such as Halo 3’s Hornet or Reach’s Falcon or something new.

• Include an additional Covenant vehicle such as Reach’s Revenant or Halo 2’s Spectre or something new.

• Expand on the PvE aspect of Warzone to make it a bit more interesting. Provide the Covenant and Forerunner AI with more of a thematic purpose per map by making them actually goal oriented such that they are not just stationary or barely patrolling point boosters for Red and Blue teams. (see my post under page 2)

• Add a Regicide-like point bonus to Warzone for targeting and killing the statistical leaders on the opposing team.

• Bring back the playlist Headhunters, but revamp it into a simple Kill-Confirm gametype.These are likely heavily involved or big task oriented things I’d like to see:

• An awesome file-share system and browser; something that greatly eclipses what Halo: Reach offered.

• A much more advanced forge and custom game editor than anything we’ve seen within Halo thus far; also, several amazingly huge skybox or forge world/island-like maps.

• Clan support only through the waypoint website with a minor in-game customization tie-in for representation purposes.

offline LAN support

Everything I could possibly suggest has already been usggested, so I’ll just suggest someting I’d been pondering for a long time now: The animal “Team Emblems” from Halo 4. I’d sport that T-rex emblem until the end of time <3

‘Switch character’ button in Campaign.
Forge additions
Secondary colors actually showing up on modes with teams like in Halo 2.
Firefight
A LOT of campaign addons.
4v4 Grunt Slayer.
A Juggernaut mode where the Juggernaut is a Knight Battlewagon.
Custom games browser.

SPLIT. SCREEN.

Maybe more of an advanced theater mode that works like an editor where you can actually take clips and put them together, add effects, all of the game’s soundtrack is there to use in the background, cinematic perspectives, slow-mo…I can go on forever.
Basically, a Halo video editor. With everything I listed above and maybe more, machinimas and montages could be quite epic. You can upload your edits/films to your file-share, straight to YouTube, and maybe they can add support for the Halo Channel where it’s like a YouTube for Halo content. Could be interesting.

custom game finder with post game options to save map/gametype/both
team objective as a playlist
firefight, with or without flood i don’t mind
needle rifles
sentinel beams
a bacon sandwich for the chief

> 2811398874529013;11:
> offline LAN support

The Xbox One is to blame for this. Not Halo.

> 2533274848577435;16:
> > 2811398874529013;11:
> > offline LAN support
>
>
> The Xbox One is to blame for this. Not Halo.

That’s not true anymore. I don’t feel like re-typing it, so I’ll just copy the post I made in another thread:

> 2811398874529013;1:
> Gears of War 4, which comes out next year, and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, which comes out next week are both expected to have offline LAN capability.
> Article about Gears 4
>
>
> > “Competitive players want to be able to go to a hotel ballroom and have an event, and LAN support is an important part of that, so we just pushed on it and we got that exception.”
>
>
> Article about Gears Ultimate Edition
>
>
> > More welcome additions include dedicated servers, LAN support, and Spectator mode. The latter two are geared towards tournament play. You won’t hear about any Gears Ultimate tournaments getting cancelled over server issues!
>
> I realize that the Gears 4 article is from Gamespot, but apparently the developers simply needed to ask Microsoft for permission to include LAN functionality. You’d think a developer owned by Microsoft, like 343, could have also been given that permission for MCC.

A skill tree for your multiplayer spartan

> 2533274812935863;18:
> A skill tree for your multiplayer spartan

COUGH destiny COUGH Have u played it? COUGH
It would remove the fair, skill based arena theme from multiplayer.

> 2811398874529013;17:
> > 2533274848577435;16:
> > > 2811398874529013;11:
> > > offline LAN support
> >
> >
> > The Xbox One is to blame for this. Not Halo.
>
>
> That’s not true anymore. I don’t feel like re-typing it, so I’ll just copy the post I made in another thread:
>
>
> > 2811398874529013;1:
> > Gears of War 4, which comes out next year, and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, which comes out next week are both expected to have offline LAN capability.
> > Article about Gears 4
> >
> >
> > > “Competitive players want to be able to go to a hotel ballroom and have an event, and LAN support is an important part of that, so we just pushed on it and we got that exception.”
> >
> >
> > Article about Gears Ultimate Edition
> >
> >
> > > More welcome additions include dedicated servers, LAN support, and Spectator mode. The latter two are geared towards tournament play. You won’t hear about any Gears Ultimate tournaments getting cancelled over server issues!
> >
> >
> > I realize that the Gears 4 article is from Gamespot, but apparently the developers simply needed to ask Microsoft for permission to include LAN functionality. You’d think a developer owned by Microsoft, like 343, could have also been given that permission for MCC.

Actions speak louder than words. I won’t believe that until I see it, besides I don’t consider Gamespot to be a good source.