What would you add to halo 4 if you could....

If you could add 1 think to halo 4 what would it be?

Another 4v4 map…

A Remade Map of guardian from Halo 3, call it protector.

All of the above

i just added a poll
Edit: btw by “Magic Number” I mean the number you had next to your name in halo 3’s ranking system

One thing? Firstly, I would add community members who can spell “thing.”

> One thing? Firstly, I would add community members who can spell “thing.”

i would add community members who knew what a typo is

a playable map

> > One thing? Firstly, I would add community members who can spell “thing.”
>
> i would add community members who knew what a typo is

Fair enough…

I’d add communication with 343i. That way we could talk with them and feel like we aren’t just talking to a brick wall on the screwed up forge, fileshare and everything else.

I would add a virtual Spartan Town to Infinity, so everyone could walk around and socialize, form clans, trade content like emblems and personal Forge Maps and form up Fire Fight/Spartan Op teams.

like 10 4v4 maps

> I’d add communication with 343i. That way we could talk with them and feel like we aren’t just talking to a brick wall on the screwed up forge, fileshare and everything else.

actually they made a thread in their forums asking about any issues with the game, it was on their website since the game came out link

• More 4v4 maps. Getting sick of playing only Haven, Adrift and Abandon…
  • Allow players to search for games where people are USING their mics
  • In game skill ranks…

People can say whatever about ranks and how it’s not necessary and that it’s gonna be on Waypoint. But Halo will never, NEVER EVER, get competitive and long lasting if they don’t include it IN THE GAME!

If casual players “just wanna play and have fun” let them have a Social Playlist like in H3 and bring back Ranked Playlists…

I wouldn’t add anything, I would take out stuff and make a “classic” or ‘throwback" playlist like Halo 2/3. Weapons spawn on map, 3 second respawns, no AA’s or loadouts. Not to say all the new stuff is bad, it’s just that people want to switch it up now and again and play some good ol’ style Halo.

I’d add some classic playlists. What I think would be cool is to do something like this:

Classic: Halo CE-

• 4v4
  • One loadout: AR, Magnum, frags; no extra crap like AAs and Tactical and Support Packages
  • Sprint disabled
  • Ordinance drops are classic power weapons and standard weapons (AR, Magnum, ect) from Halo CE
  • Gametypes from Halo CE

Classic: Halo 2

• 4v4
  • One loadout: BR, Magnum, frags; no extra crap
  • Sprint disabled
  • Ordinance drops are classic power weapons and standard weapons from Halo 2
  • Gametypes from Halo 2

Classic: Halo 3

• 4v4
  • One loadout: AR or BR (depending on gametype), Magnum or AR (depending on gametype), frags; no extra crap
  • Sprint disabled
  • Ordinance drops are classic power weapons and standard weapons from Halo 3
  • Gametypes from Halo 3

Sadly, stuff like the Plasma Rifle will have to be replaced by stuff like the Storm Rifle due to its absence in the game. This is a fresh new idea that I just birthed in my head, so it’s not the best. Any other contributions would be great. I think this would be an awesome addition.

The ability to play as a grunt in custom games. Imaging grunt griffball. GRUNTBALL! my god please make it happen.

> One thing? Firstly, I would add community members who can spell “thing.”

Oh no, a single typo. THE WORLD IS CERTAINLY DOOMED!

OT:

Well, if we could see the return of-- BLOOD GUL… Nah i’m kidding.

If i had to add one thing to the game, i’d add Highground from Halo 3.
Great for machinima and fun to play on!

the falcon or hornet…rip

> the falcon or hornet…rip

i think that they shouldve atleast added the falcon or hornet to the forge, actually, i think in any of the next halo games, if any weapon or vehicle isnt it match making, it should be in forge