What would make Halo 4 WAY better.

DLC’s that contain Halo 3 maps. Only, edited and all for Halo 4’s terrain and -Yoink-.

No. We need a DLC with Halo 2 remakes, not Halo 3 remakes. Halo 2’s maps were both much better than Halo 3’s overall, AND I can’t just go load up Halo 2 right now and matchmake to play on them, because Halo 2 doesn’t have online multiplayer anymore (on Xbox).

> No. We need a DLC with Halo 2 remakes, not Halo 3 remakes. Halo 2’s maps were both much better than Halo 3’s overall, AND I can’t just go load up Halo 2 right now and matchmake to play on them, because Halo 2 doesn’t have online multiplayer anymore (on Xbox).

I didn’t get to play Halo 2 online that much so I can’t agree with you on map quality. However, I think the lack of online multiplayer for Halo 2 on Xbox right now is the perfect reason as to why it should have its maps remade instead of the Halo 3 ones.

Classic maps we need back:

• Warlock

• Foundation

• Relic

• Turf

• Colossus

• Burial Mounds

• Desolation

• Beaver Creek

• Construct

• Ghost Town

1-Fix forge to match up to H3 and Reach standards so that it has all game types to create more variety.

2-For the love of all that’s good, Fix file share!

3- Griffball playlist.

Grifball always comes AFTER the first DLC. We’ll have it. They even made references in Episode 5 Chapter 5 on the RVB easter egg.

I would pay 4000 MS points if I had to for some Halo 3 maps for Halo 4.

> I would pay 4000 MS points if I had to for some Halo 3 maps for Halo 4.

I mean, who wouldn’t? Halo 3 had some of the coolest maps ever.

This whole wanting remakes and not wanting remakes is giving me a headache. :frowning:
Never played Halo 2 online but they were pretty fun with just splitscreen. :slight_smile:

Fix forge. Add Grifball. Fix the playlists. Fix the weapons and then Have a nostalgic map-pack. Concentrate on the more important factors first.