What would be a quality buff for the Carbine?

The Carbine gets outclassed almost every time I see someone using it, or when I am using it. It can be useful in some situations, but it is so easily outclassed by the other members of the precision weapons family. This makes me think that it needs a buff. I think a simple damage buff would be the best solution to this problem.

What kind of buff do you think the Carbine could use?

Damage. It can’t compete with the DMR because it’s damage is too low, but it has faster rate of fire, but that doesn’t keep up with the Assault Rifle.

Switching to the DMR. Does the same thing as the carbine but better. Do you really care about some meaningless pixel weapon skin? Both guns operate the same and are just weapon clones.

gameplay<graphics

> Switching to the DMR. Does same thing as the carbine but better. Do youreally care about some meaningless pixel weapon skin? both gons operate the same.
>
>
> gameplay>graphics

How about you re-read my post…

Carbine s not that bad, we I first used it I was mad because I sucked with it and it took too many shots so I stopped using it. I picked it back up today and got a spree with it. (and I was going up against DMR and BR user at close-mid range.) It needs a slight buff though, the pax build was perfect tbh it was the best of the 4 rifles. The buff it should get should be 1 of these

more ammo- more ammo overall and to a clip would be huge for me

6,7sk- the pax build version

second firing mode- like the light rifle when scope it does more damage.

I’m starting to get used to it and will start using it more in certaint situations.

> Damage. It can’t compete with the DMR because it’s damage is too low, but it has faster rate of fire, but that doesn’t keep up with the Assault Rifle.

Agreed. Damage was most likely the nerf 343 -Yoink!- the Carbine with in one of the older builds.

More ammo and a little more damage.