What with all this problems?

I hear everyone getting freezed, game crashing, achivements not unlocking, armor customization not working, The single problem i have gotten in to is: Halo 3 freeze at loading screen and mm searching but they both are fixed. So i what so ever no problem at all playing mcc right now (fingers crossed). I must be lucky haha

You’re a lucky one but it improved a lot since they made the update on the servers on the 12th november !

> 2533274842094406;1:
> I hear everyone getting freezed, game crashing, achivements not unlocking, armor customization not working, The single problem i have gotten in to is: Halo 3 freeze at loading screen and mm searching but they both are fixed. So i what so ever no problem at all playing mcc right now (fingers crossed). I must be lucky haha

There have been some problems lately, but I can’t blame them. Four games(five, counting H2A),there is bound to be the equivalent of 5 games worth of bugs.

Things are getting better, they’re working on matchmaking right now, then this weekend they will release a patch for a bunch of other bugs.

Personally, I’ve only encountered one bug(Not counting matchmaking, which we’re all experiencing) in all 4 game’s campaigns, the friendly AI won’t follow you, ever.

I’ve tested 2 and 3, both of them had AI that refused to follow you, as though the follow-player script isn’t in the game. I’m assuming it’s the same for CE and 4. I

Multiplayer won’t work. Ai’s in campaign don’t follow you. Annoyingness