What will your Loadout be?

This is a straight forward question.
Just post your own loadout for Halo 4 (including Armour ability), and reasons for choosing that loadout.

My Loadout,

Primary Weapon: Light Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Supressor (Firepower Perk lets me have a second primary)
Grenade: Pulse Grenade
Armor Ability: Hardlight Shield
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support Package: Dexterity

What can I say, i’m obsessed with anything Forerunner related. Thats why my loadout is completely Forerunner and also because forerunner weapons kick -Yoink-

Let me get back to you in 8 days.

Uh probably try to stay with longer range rifles

It depends on the map and gametype, but right now, I’m thinking this:

Primary: LightRifle/DMR
Secondary: Boltshot
Grenade: Stickies/Frags (I’ll know for sure after I try out both.)
AA: Hologram/Thruster Pack
Tactical Package: Shielding
Support Upgrade: Dexterity

This will probably change more once I’ve played with everything and decide what I like best.

MY plan currently:

Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary: Magnum
Grenade: Pulse Grenade
Armor Ability: Jet Pack
Support Package: Ammo

Subject to change in 8 days.

Primary: LR/DMR The opposite will be my secondary when I get firepower
Secondary: Magnum/Boltshot/LR/DMR
Grenade: Anything
Armor Ability: Anything
Tact. Package: Firepower anything else before I unlock it
Support: Anything I see as useful.

This is based off of what I’ve seen, and will most likely change after I give each individual weapon a try.

Have to wait for the game really but this is what i hope it will be

Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle (crossing fingers that it will be an effective weapon)
Secondary: Boltshot or Plasma pistol
Grenade: Sticky grenades
Armor Ability: Thruster pack
Support Package: Mobility or ammo

> MY plan currently:
>
> Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
> Secondary: Magnum
> Grenade: Pulse Grenade
> Armor Ability: Jet Pack
> Tactical Package: Shielding
> Support Package: Ammo
>
>
> Subject to change in 8 days.

Why assault rifle and magnum…those are the most basic out of all weapons…also considering that the boltshot is way better than the magnum and the supressor/storm rifle blows the assault rifle out of the water

> > MY plan currently:
> >
> > Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
> > Secondary: Magnum
> > Grenade: Pulse Grenade
> > Armor Ability: Jet Pack
> > Tactical Package: Shielding
> > Support Package: Ammo
> >
> >
> > Subject to change in 8 days.
>
> Why assault rifle and magnum…those are the most basic out of all weapons…also considering that the boltshot is way better than the magnum and the supressor/storm rifle blows the assault rifle out of the water

Personal choices my friend. Suppressor is Short range. Cant pick up ammo for Storm rifle. Plus from what Ive seen the AR is the best its been in a long time.
As for magnum, I just love that gun!

• Loadout: Extra XP - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Pioneer
              -Primary Weapon: Any
              -Secondary Weapon: Any
              -Grenade Type: Any
              -Armor Ability: Any
              -Tactical Package: Fast Track*
              -Support Upgrade: Any

+Summary: Get as much XP as possible which speeds up the process of unlocking loadout options. Besides Fast Track, the loadout should be customized towards being the best suited for your play style and a certain matchmaking playlist or map.

• Loadout: Anti-Vehicle / Shield OR ‘N00B Combo’ - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Any
              -Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle / Carbine / Lightrifle
              -Secondary Weapon: Plasma Pistol
              -Grenade Type: Plasma / Pulse
              -Armor Ability: Promethean Vision
              -Tactical Package: Resupply / Grenadier
              -Support Upgrade: Dexterity / Explosives

+Summary: Best for disabling vehicles and taking down shields. You can get a lot of assists using this method or you can finish the opposition by getting a headshot with your primary or throwning a plasma / pulse grenade on a disabled vehicle. There’s also the option of getting insta-kills via plasma grenade sticks. Use Promethean Vision to know when to charge up the Plasma Pistol so that you can blast enemies coming around a corner / obstacle or vehicle approaching you. Suitable for all maps and gametypes.

• Loadout: Old School - - - - - -
              -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle / BR
              -Secondary Weapon: Magnum
              -Grenade Type: Frag
              -Armor Ability: None
              -Tactical Package: None
              -Support Upgrade: None

+Summary: The new features will only get in my way so therefore I shall use none.

• Loadout: The N00B - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Pioneer
              -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle
              -Armor Ability: Thruster Pack
              -Tactical Package: Mobility
              -Support Upgrade: Ammo

+Summary: Loves AR rushing, spraying and getting killed.

• Loadout: Defensive Sniper - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Tracker
              -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle
              -Secondary Weapon: Magnum / Boltshot
              -Armor Ability: Active Camo / Jet Pack / Promethean Vision
              -Tactical Package: AA Efficiency / Requisition*
              -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Ordnance Priority

+Summary: You like to stay back in your base and pick people off from afar. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical packages will allow you to use your armor ability more frequently or try to get a sniper if you didn’t get one in an ordnance drop. The support upgrade will allow you to get more ammo with you sniper or get ordnance drops faster so you can try to get another power weapon / power-up. Best for large maps. Suitable for any gametype except king of the hill.

• Loadout: Offensive Sniper - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Rogue
              -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle / Carbine / Battle Rifle
              -Secondary Weapon: Magnum / Boltshot
              -Tactical Package: Mobility / AA Efficiency
              -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Dexterity / Ordnance Priority / Stability*

+Summary: You like to to rush the sniper spawns and have a good aim. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical packages will allow you to get to a sniper spawn faster or use your armor ability more frequently. The support upgrages will allow you to get more ammo with your sniper, switch weapons faster to pick off an enemy, get ordnance drops faster so you can try to get another power weapon / power-up or save you from having to zoom back in when being fired upon. Best for medium or large maps. Suitable for any gametype except king of the hill.

• Loadout: Counter Sniper - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Engineer
              -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle
              -Tactical Package: Mobility
              -Support Upgrade: Drop Recon*

+Summary: You’re tired of pesky snipers and will track them down using your loadout options. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical package will allow you to get to cover faster and get to power weapons faster. The support upgrade will allow you to see where ordinance drops are coming so you can situate yourself to pick off the person that called it and / or steal the ordinance drop so you can use what was provided to assist eliminating the snipers on the map. Best for medium / large maps and objective gametypes except king of the hill.

• Loadout: Hail to the King - - - - - -
              -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle / Storm Rifle / Suppressor
              -Secondary Weapon: Boltshot
              -Armor Ability: Active Camo / Auto Sentry / Hardlight Shield / Regen Field
              -Tactical Package: Mobility / Shielding / Resupply
              -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Dexterity / Explosive

+Summary: You want to win king of the hill. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, have a sentry to guard the objective, guard against enemy fire or make regen field for you and possibly your team; all are used defensively so that you can stay in the hill longer. The tactical packages will allow you to get to the objective faster, have your shield regenerate faster or have more grenades so that you can clear out the objective or blast incoming enemies. The support upgrades will allow you to stay in the hill without runing out of ammo, switch weapons faster to pick off enemies + reload faster so you can persist in engaging enemies or have a larger grenade blast radius so you can clear out the objective. Best for small / medium maps and the gametypes king of the hill or regicide.

• Loadout: BR Master - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Rogue
              -Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle
              -Secondary Weapon: Plasma Pistol / Magnum
              -Armor Ability: Regen Field / Thruster Pack
              -Tactical Package: Mobility / Shielding
              -Support Upgrade: Stability*

+Summary: You just have to out-BR everyone. With the armor abilities you can throw down a regen field for you and possibly your allies or strafe to cover from enemy fire or grenades. The tactical packages will allow you get to power weapons / ordinance drops / cover faster or have your shields regen faster so you can do some more BR’ing. Stability will allow you to stay zoomed in so you can pick off enemies faster and more precisely with your trusty BR. A squad of BR Masters working together on high ground are very hard to stop. Best for medium / large maps. Suitable for any gametype.

Primary: Battle Rifle/AR
Secondary: Magnum
Nade: Frag
Armor Ability: Thruster Pack

• Loadout: Assassin - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Wetwork
              -Primary Weapon: Dependant on map
              -Secondary Weapon: Boltshot / Plasma Pistol
              -Grenade Type: Plasma
              -Armor Ability: Active Camo
              -Tactical Package: Mobility / AA effeciency
              -Support Upgrade: Stealth

+Summary: Seeks to assassinate and “ninja” enemies. With active camo you can avoid being detected. The tactical packages will allow you to move around the maps faster or stay cloaked longer. Stealth further increases your chances of remaining undetected and allows you to perform faster assassinations. Known to brag about “ninja’ing” players. Suitable for all maps and the gametypes slayer, assault and capture the flag.

• Loadout: The Gunner - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Pathfinder
              -Primary Weapon: Carbine / Battle Rifle
              -Tactical Package: Shielding
              -Support Upgrade: Gunner*

+Summary: Best for players that intend to use turrets. What armor ability is the most suitable for the specific map / gametype should be used. Shielding will make it less likely that you will be picked off while on a warthog, scorpion or using a turret. Gunner allows you to move faster while carrying turrets and increases the cooldown of turrets. Suitable for medium or large maps.

• Loadout: The Driver - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Operator
              -Primary Weapon: Carbine / Battle Rifle
              -Tactical Package: Wheelman*
              -Support Upgrade: Ordnance Priority

+Summary: Best for players that intend to use vehicles. What armor ability is the most suitable for the specific map / gametype should be used. Wheelman will lessen the EMP effect on your vehicle and boost its health. Ordnance priority will make it more likely an ordnance drop is ready for you if you have to bail out of your vehicle. Suitable for medium or large maps.

• Loadout: CQB - - - - - -
              -Specialization: Wetwork
              -Primary Weapon: Storm Rifle
              -Secondary Weapon: Bolt Shot
              -Armor Ability: Thruster Pack
              -Tactical Package: Resupply
              -Support Upgrade: Stealth*

+Summary: Best for combat in close quarters. With thruster pack the player can quickly advance on enemies or retreat as well. Resupply allows the player to have grenades at the ready for enemy encounters. Stealth decreases the volume of a players footsteps, makes them less visible to enemies using promethian vision and speeds up assassinations. Best for small / medium maps and any gametype.

• Squad: BR Masters - - - - - -
              -BR Master 1
              -BR Master 2
              -BR Master 3
              -BR Master 4

+Summary: Work together to cover each other, provide regens and defend key locations therefore implementing map control. Known to consistently tee-bag fallen enemies.

• Squad: The N00B Squad - - - - - -
              -Fire Team: The Deceivers
              -The N00B 1
              -The N00B 2

-Fire Team: The Clueless
-The N00B 3
-The N00B 4

-The N00B 5

+Summary: Work together brilliantly to lose the game for their team. The N00B 1 team kills in a strategy to trick the opposing team(s). The N00B 2 jumps off the map to add to the trickery. The N00B 3 misses most of their shots and wastes all the ammo for the power weapons. The N00B 4 rapidly spins around while looking up and moving around randomly; they are the lookout for enemy banshees and are also a distraction. The N00B 5 is a pacifist and does nothing the entire game or quits earily in rebellion to the violence; they don’t have a fire team because they are a non-conformist. They all diligently fodder themselves to snipers so those players can make get multi-kills and resultingly post video clips of the proceedings.

Base:
BR or DMR
Boltshot
Plasma grenades
Thruster pack or Jet pack
Mobility
Dexterity

Sniper:
DMR or LightRifle
Boltshot
Plasma grenades
Active Camo
Shielding
Dexterity

Spartan Ops:
BR
Assault rifle
Frag grenades
Maybe no Armor abilities :stuck_out_tongue: but Thruster pack or Hardlight shield or maybe Autosentry
Firepower
Explosive

Specialization: Rogue.

Primary:DMR
Secondary:suppressor
Grenade:sticky
Armor Ability:thruster pack
Tactical Package:shielding
Support Upgrade:Resupply

I’ll be switching around my weapons between my loadouts, but I’ll have:

BR
Magnum
Plasma Grenade
Thruster Pack/Hardlight Shield
Mobility
Resupply

> - - - - - - Loadout: Extra XP - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Pioneer
> -Primary Weapon: Any
> -Secondary Weapon: Any
> -Grenade Type: Any
> -Armor Ability: Any
> -Tactical Package: Fast Track*
> -Support Upgrade: Any
>
> +Summary: Get as much XP as possible which speeds up the process of unlocking loadout options. Besides Fast Track, the loadout should be customized towards being the best suited for your play style and a certain matchmaking playlist or map.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Anti-Vehicle / Shield OR ‘N00B Combo’ - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Any
> -Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle / Carbine / Lightrifle
> -Secondary Weapon: Plasma Pistol
> -Grenade Type: Plasma / Pulse
> -Armor Ability: Promethean Vision
> -Tactical Package: Resupply / Grenadier
> -Support Upgrade: Dexterity / Explosives
>
> +Summary: Best for disabling vehicles and taking down shields. You can get a lot of assists using this method or you can finish the opposition by getting a headshot with your primary or throwning a plasma / pulse grenade on a disabled vehicle. There’s also the option of getting insta-kills via plasma grenade sticks. Use Promethean Vision to know when to charge up the Plasma Pistol so that you can blast enemies coming around a corner / obstacle or vehicle approaching you. Suitable for all maps and gametypes.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Old School - - - - - -
> -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle / BR
> -Secondary Weapon: Magnum
> -Grenade Type: Frag
> -Armor Ability: None
> -Tactical Package: None
> -Support Upgrade: None
>
> +Summary: The new features will only get in my way so therefore I shall use none.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: The N00B - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Pioneer
> -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle
> -Armor Ability: Thruster Pack
> -Tactical Package: Mobility
> -Support Upgrade: Ammo
>
> +Summary: Loves AR rushing, spraying and getting killed.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Defensive Sniper - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Tracker
> -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle
> -Secondary Weapon: Magnum / Boltshot
> -Armor Ability: Active Camo / Jet Pack / Promethean Vision
> -Tactical Package: AA Efficiency / Requisition*
> -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Ordnance Priority
>
> +Summary: You like to stay back in your base and pick people off from afar. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical packages will allow you to use your armor ability more frequently or try to get a sniper if you didn’t get one in an ordnance drop. The support upgrade will allow you to get more ammo with you sniper or get ordnance drops faster so you can try to get another power weapon / power-up. Best for large maps. Suitable for any gametype except king of the hill.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Offensive Sniper - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Rogue
> -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle / Carbine / Battle Rifle
> -Secondary Weapon: Magnum / Boltshot
> -Tactical Package: Mobility / AA Efficiency
> -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Dexterity / Ordnance Priority / Stability*
>
> +Summary: You like to to rush the sniper spawns and have a good aim. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical packages will allow you to get to a sniper spawn faster or use your armor ability more frequently. The support upgrages will allow you to get more ammo with your sniper, switch weapons faster to pick off an enemy, get ordnance drops faster so you can try to get another power weapon / power-up or save you from having to zoom back in when being fired upon. Best for medium or large maps. Suitable for any gametype except king of the hill.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Counter Sniper - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Engineer
> -Primary Weapon: DMR / Lightrifle
> -Tactical Package: Mobility
> -Support Upgrade: Drop Recon*
>
> +Summary: You’re tired of pesky snipers and will track them down using your loadout options. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, spot enemies or go for the high ground. The tactical package will allow you to get to cover faster and get to power weapons faster. The support upgrade will allow you to see where ordinance drops are coming so you can situate yourself to pick off the person that called it and / or steal the ordinance drop so you can use what was provided to assist eliminating the snipers on the map. Best for medium / large maps and objective gametypes except king of the hill.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: Hail to the King - - - - - -
> -Primary Weapon: Assualt Rifle / Storm Rifle / Suppressor
> -Secondary Weapon: Boltshot
> -Armor Ability: Active Camo / Auto Sentry / Hardlight Shield / Regen Field
> -Tactical Package: Mobility / Shielding / Resupply
> -Support Upgrade: Ammo / Dexterity / Explosive
>
> +Summary: You want to win king of the hill. With the armor abilities you can avoid being spotted, have a sentry to guard the objective, guard against enemy fire or make regen field for you and possibly your team; all are used defensively so that you can stay in the hill longer. The tactical packages will allow you to get to the objective faster, have your shield regenerate faster or have more grenades so that you can clear out the objective or blast incoming enemies. The support upgrades will allow you to stay in the hill without runing out of ammo, switch weapons faster to pick off enemies + reload faster so you can persist in engaging enemies or have a larger grenade blast radius so you can clear out the objective. Best for small / medium maps and the gametypes king of the hill or regicide.
>
>
>
> - - - - - - Loadout: BR Master - - - - - -
> -Specialization: Rogue
> -Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle
> -Secondary Weapon: Plasma Pistol / Magnum
> -Armor Ability: Regen Field / Thruster Pack
> -Tactical Package: Mobility / Shielding
> -Support Upgrade: Stability*
>
> +Summary: You just have to out-BR everyone. With the armor abilities you can throw down a regen field for you and possibly your allies or strafe to cover from enemy fire or grenades. The tactical packages will allow you get to power weapons / ordinance drops / cover faster or have your shields regen faster so you can do some more BR’ing. Stability will allow you to stay zoomed in so you can pick off enemies faster and more precisely with your trusty BR. A squad of BR Masters working together on high ground are very hard to stop. Best for medium / large maps. Suitable for any gametype.

Hahaha I love this

Primary: LR/DMR The opposite will be my secondary when I get firepower
Secondary: Magnum/Boltshot/LR/DMR
Grenade: Anything
Armor Ability: Anything
Tact. Package: Firepower anything else before I unlock it
Support: Anything I see as useful.

This is based off of what I’ve seen, and will most likely change after I give each individual weapon a try.

Big Maps

Primary-DMR
Secondary-Magnum
Grenade-Frag
AA-Promethean Vision
TP-AA Efficiency
SU-Stability

Smaller Maps

BR
Boltshot
Frag
Promethean Vision
AA Eficiency
Stealth

@Suicide Wafflez

You can only have 5 Loadouts maximum.

Here are mine

Primary Loadout
Primary Weapon: Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Bolt Shot
Grenade: Plasma Grenades (Insta-plodes FTW!)
Armor Ability: Thruster Pack
Support Upgrade: Explosives

First Spawn Loadout
Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Bolt Shot
Grenade: Frag Grenades
Armor Ability: Promethean Vision
Tactical Package: Mobility
Support Upgrade: Ordnance Priority

Support Loadout
Primary Weapon: DMR