What will your Halo 4 experience be?

Traditional? Infinity? Or both?

everything

Probably mostly infinity, with the odd jump into classic. But I’m starting with Campaign and then the first week of Spartan Ops before touching War Games though. Especially knowing you can get Commendations and Level Up with Spartan Ops, those first 5 games will probably give me a nice nudge so my first Multiplayer game I’ll have more than an AR to work with.

Both. Despite my dislikes of some features in all the Halo games I played, I played the new as well as the old to get the overall feel of Halo’s evolution in gameplay. Though I’m rustled about the killcams, they won’t drive me away from the gameplay.

I dont want to limit myself by saying ill never play any classic modes, but I think infinity is where it’s at. Im actually thinking Fos Kuvol has the right idea, spartan ops before multiplayer. Especially for me since ill be getting my game a few days late, so id definitely be behind in my first few games. I wonder how much XP Spartan Ops nets you… Hopefully more than campaign and FF in reach…

> Probably mostly infinity, with the odd jump into classic. But I’m starting with Campaign and then the first week of Spartan Ops before touching War Games though. Especially knowing you can get Commendations and Level Up with Spartan Ops, those first 5 games will probably give me a nice nudge so my first Multiplayer game I’ll have more than an AR to work with.

I agree actually, I’ll probably complete Spartan OPs or whatever first to unlock some weapons then go and play matchmaking since you can unlock weaponary in both modes.

I’ll start off with Campaign first. I’m kinda thinking do legendary before just rush into gameplay in multiplayer. Kinda get a feel for it first before I hop online an start owning.

IDK what op is asking. I will play one game of classic slayer, then beat the campaign on normal, then i will switch back and forth between spartan ops and war games.

I’ll be playing everything Halo 4 has to offer, on a regular basis.

Both. I’m spending the money for LE so I shall play the game the way it was made. Flood/infection is the exception. I never liked the concept of it in the first place, I doubt that will change in halo 4.

I’m trying everything.

Campaign and spartan ops 1st just to have stuff unlocked for multiplayer :slight_smile: