What will you make on Impact!?

So today the new forge map was released!

If you haven’t seen it yet, here is the link LINK

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO MAKE! :smiley:

A Remake of Boarding Action from Halo:Combat Evolved and a replica of a UNSC Halcyon class cruiser.

Boarding Action

A Derelict remake with proper atmosphere.

> A Remake of Boarding Action from Halo:Combat Evolved and a replica of a UNSC Halcyon class cruiser.
>
> Boarding Action

I never liked that map…

a hornet base…
…if hornets are available
if not, then just some lonely base in the middle of nowhere

A scary Dead Space styled infection map!

I’m going to make a crashed space ship, of course! :smiley:

Way too many maps. That’s what I’ll make.

Lot of love for stage editors over here, and Forge is still my favourite.

take this concept i built in reach and re-apply it.

A unsc ship with a project on the planet with a few mantis to help build the project

There’s a lot of possibilities with this map and i’m really glad they went with a space themed one. The first thing that came to mind was ‘orbital’ styled maps but there’s a huge amount of potential. Boarding action and derelict come to mind, along with space themed guardian and lockout remakes.

Hopefully there is a lot of open space, since a Gephyrophobia remake (Halo PC map) would probably look really good in such an environment.

This seems perfect for Lockout or Narrows.

Moon

I’m going to make something…amazing!!!

A Zombie, SpaceStation map:

Cirlce Hallway
Center Dome
4 Outer Domes that have Low Gravity

That’s my first plan. After that, the possibilities are high and good.

X-wing fighters flying towards the Death Star (not actual size, of course)

My Space Station Forge map that I tried (and failed) to make in Reach, and Polis Masa from Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Id like to make that map on Unreal Tournament 3 with the two large towers across the two landbridges.

If there are placeable Sabres and Pelicans… SWBF2 styled maps and dominion gametypes!

> If there are placeable Sabres and Pelicans… SWBF2 styled maps and dominion gametypes!

You know, flying vehicles aren’t the only things that make a Battlefront 2 map. Polis Masa would be my first choice being that it will probably be the easiest to make on Impact.