what will you forge??

what are your plans for forge??
are going to remake some maps you made in reach or H3 or try something differant?

personaly im going to start on my first map pack in Halo 4, my aim is to get the first map pack, beta ready in 1 week from release, so on the 12th itll be ready for beta-ring, my only draw back is my exams :S which might be a set back

Nothing, because I suck at Forge.

> what are your plans for forge??
> are going to remake some maps you made in reach or H3 or try something differant?
>
> personaly im going to start on my first map pack in Halo 4, my aim is to get the first map pack, beta ready in 1 week from release, so on the 12th itll be ready for beta-ring, my only draw back is my exams :S which might be a set back

Dunno yet, but it’ll be something along the lines of destroying cores at multiple bases.

I’m going to make a few of the really popular maps I made in Halo 3 and remade in Halo Reach. I’ve also planned a few new maps on paper with new gametypes in mind. If you’re unable to pick up and drop the flag in Halo 4, making those maps will be pointless.

A LOT!!!

> Nothing, because I suck at Forge.

i suck at forge but you get the enjoyment when you make a map that everyone likes and when you have a REALY good match on it, it feels great, keep trying and youll get there, i dont forge cos im ‘good at it’ cos im not i do it cos its fun and i can express my ideas :slight_smile:

I hate Forge too but seeing the magnets helping to Forge better in Halo will give me the chance to make something. I plan on making one I wanted: High Charity. Covenant Holy City

if the hornet is in Halo 4, i will build an air base, house a bunch of hornets, banshees and falcons

if the hornet is NOT in h4, i will build a hornet memorial

Grifball court.

If the right pieces, environment, and gametypes are there, I’ll remake my Helms Deep map.

I’m going to try to remake a map I made from Time Splitters: Future Perfect, it was in the top 20 most downloaded.

Remake all the maps I made in Halo 3. Then make more maps designed for every single gametype in mind, with a few as exceptions obviously.

In between that, Flood Mode maps. Lots of Flood Mode maps. I got a gametype in mind, and will make maps designed for that.

i will remake better version of the frigate i buit in reach

Me and a friend of mine have some plans…

I’m going to compile the best custom games from Halo 3 and Reach and remake them. And then download someone else’s as soon as I realize how crappy mine are :smiley:

I’m gonna buckle down and make some serious puzzle maps. I never finished my Reach ones.