What Will We/You Do If Halo 5 Fails?

I have high hopes for Halo 5. If 343 can accomplish what they say they can, at least in story, then all my worries are for naught. But what will happen if they can’t? Will the community still fight for the universe it loves? Will we all just drift apart, playing the old campaigns from time to time, casually playing in MCC multiplayer, and lurking around other fps’s, seeking fulfillment? Will everyone just start accepting that Halo will never again be what it once was? I have to say that the idea of Halo falling apart, after such a long legacy of pure magnificence, such a deeply caring community, and such an exciting and wonderful universe, it is a terrible thought to me. It feels as if a part of me would be missing if everything just fell apart. So my question is, as the community, what will you do if Halo 5 fails? Will the struggle continue? Or will everything fall apart? Leaving us with just a MJOLNIR masked memory of what was, and what could have been.

Wait for Halo 6.

Mutiplayer wise, I will be here expecting people to finally accept that sprint is a no go.

The story won’t fail I’m sure.

Keep playing and wait for Halo 6. Honestly whether it is successful or not from what I’ve seen so far I know I will be satisfied with the game for a while. But I can’t speak for everyone.

> 2533274808578327;3:
> Mutiplayer wise, I will be here expecting people to finally accept that sprint is a no go.
>
> The story won’t fail I’m sure.

I’m curious, what will you do if they don’t?

Slow gameplay is one thing I hate, walking across coagulation made me want to die. I absolutely love sprint.

The same thing that happened when Halo 4 failed and when the MCC failed. Everyone will just make excuses for 343 like they always have.

I, on the other hand, will continue to buy used like I’m going to for Halo 5, since 343 has not shown me that they deserve my support. I gave then a chance with Halo 4 and they failed me. The I gave them a chance with the MCC because I figured that was something they couldn’t possibly screw up, yet, surprise surprise, they somehow managed to.

I’d keep playing Halo 5. Then when the community is nonexistent, I’d play Star Wars Battlefront until Halo 6 comes out.

I’m quite the sheep.

Play Fallout 4.

> 2533274833380875;5:
> > 2533274808578327;3:
> > Mutiplayer wise, I will be here expecting people to finally accept that sprint is a no go.
> >
> > The story won’t fail I’m sure.
>
>
> I’m curious, what will you do if they don’t?

Then they have other franchises they can play.

There isn’t anything I can do besides advocate the effects and issues of the mechanic.

Sell my Xbox one and buy a ps4

Play Battlefront, Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4, Rare Replay, Gears…

Yeah, there are other things to do.

Keep playing.

If others don’t like it that’s fine, but i’m going to keep playing regardless of whether or not the majority likes it.

be thankful i didnt waste my money on halo 5, im not buying until i see the product functional and day one reviews not sponsered by IGN gamespot, gamestop, im talking the fans reviews

> 2535411125532250;13:
> Keep playing.
>
> If others don’t like it that’s fine, but i’m going to keep playing regardless of whether or not the majority likes it.

With a campaign with a squad system like Republic Commando, I think I’ll be in that for a while.

> 2533274833380875;5:
> > 2533274808578327;3:
> > Mutiplayer wise, I will be here expecting people to finally accept that sprint is a no go.
> >
> > The story won’t fail I’m sure.
>
>
> I’m curious, what will you do if they don’t?

Keep trying to convince us that “sprint is a no go.”

This is one of those trick questions, right?

Nothing to do except hope that Halo 6 will be good. I have full faith in the story and 343’s mastery of the lore, but I guess I’m just going to keep hoping for a good multiplayer.

Halo 4 was an experience for 343i so H5 will not fail.

If Halo 5 fails, which I think it has a 15% chance of doing so, I will go back to playing what I have been playing the last couple of years and then wait for Halo 6. Franchises have rough games all the time. Halo isn’t immune to that. If we believe that Halo is immune to bad writing and bad games, then we must look at other great franchises like Star Wars realize there are no such franchises.

Get hyped! But not too hyped.