What will we expect in the next update

I was curious as what we could expect in the next update coming for the winter season.
that would be nice to know so I have something hopfully good to look forward to.

I’m expecting some kind of Wasp variant, Oni or Hannibal for sure but most likely both.

At this point I think we have enough load out weapons, I really hope they dont clog up the few station anymore. I’m expecting more weapon skins too.

I’d really like some new forerunner vehicles. The Phaeton is awesome but it so rare, I’ve opened about 60 gold packs since the last update and haven’t gotten a single one. It would be awesome if they put some kind of ground based vehicle in which could hold 4 Spartans.

A few things I would like, fix lagging and getting kicked out of games, unable to access REQ’s, Spawn timer-locations, full ammo at spawn. Everything else would be gravy for me.

Mm…maybe the noob tube (reach grenade launcher) Hannibal and ONI wasps, and some magical weapon skins and armors

> 2535433238497925;3:
> A few things I would like, fix lagging and getting kicked out of games, unable to access REQ’s, Spawn timer-locations, full ammo at spawn. Everything else would be gravy for me.

I think- actually wait i know we would have better connection on games like BF1 and TF2. And Bf1 has barely and connection issues as of now

The Custom Game Browser of course. That’s a must!!!

Wasp variants, more Covenant forge pieces and Sanghelios forge pieces are confirmed.

I think we should get more new armor and helmets to unlock

I saw a thread at early October saying there will be an update on the 27, but for anvils legacy, they reveled it 3 weeks before it came out, so i dont know if its gonna come on 27, I just wish they fix bugs, since its close to Halloween, infection is known to be the scariest, it would be cool to get an infection refresh. Also if they added the haunted helmet for 152 and armor effects like lightning and flames, a mythic recon(from halo reach). the halo reach security . and of course Hayabusa

Removal of Req Packs. Removal of Microtransactions. Removal of over half of the skins. And removal of Warzone.

> 2535414299834534;10:
> Removal of Req Packs. Removal of Microtransactions. Removal of over half of the skins. And removal of Warzone.

You don’t have to play it warzone, and you don’t need to but packs with real money. I definitely agree with removing all the extra skins, and the duplicate armor that clogs the reqs. Had those not been a part of the reqs and they kept the weapons, vehicles and power ups separated from the customization it might have worked better.

> 2533274809306688;6:
> The Custom Game Browser of course. That’s a must!!!

Please! PC Player over here waiting for a better multiplayer integration for Forge… aghh! I want to play with people! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d really like to see the Halo CE Magnum as a power weapon on one of the slayer map rotations.

I understand that it’s unlikely, but I’ll be overjoyed if 343 Ind puts a armour skin editor in the update.

I’ll also really like to get bayonet assassinations!

> 2533274922607946;12:
> > 2533274809306688;6:
> > The Custom Game Browser of course. That’s a must!!!
>
>
> Please! PC Player over here waiting for a better multiplayer integration for Forge… aghh! I want to play with people! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m no PC player, but darn it man… I just want to play fun games. Action gets tedious after a while.

Theater to actually work like it should… but this won’t happen :frowning:

A good christmas gift for winter : splitscreen. Even if they change quality and FPS, I really want to have splitscreen.

I just want the falcon from reach

> 2533274807044937;2:
> I’m expecting some kind of Wasp variant, Oni or Hannibal for sure but most likely both.
>
> At this point I think we have enough load out weapons, I really hope they dont clog up the few station anymore. I’m expecting more weapon skins too.
>
> I’d really like some new forerunner vehicles. The Phaeton is awesome but it so rare, I’ve opened about 60 gold packs since the last update and haven’t gotten a single one. It would be awesome if they put some kind of ground based vehicle in which could hold 4 Spartans.

really? I get them often. I don’t get tanks anymore cause everything is certified now so its just wasp and phaetons

> 2533274869560132;19:
> > 2533274807044937;2:
> > I’m expecting some kind of Wasp variant, Oni or Hannibal for sure but most likely both.
> >
> > At this point I think we have enough load out weapons, I really hope they dont clog up the few station anymore. I’m expecting more weapon skins too.
> >
> > I’d really like some new forerunner vehicles. The Phaeton is awesome but it so rare, I’ve opened about 60 gold packs since the last update and haven’t gotten a single one. It would be awesome if they put some kind of ground based vehicle in which could hold 4 Spartans.
>
>
> really? I get them often. I don’t get tanks anymore cause everything is certified now so its just wasp and phaetons

Nope, ever since getting my certs for them that’s all I have ever gotten. It’s the last vehicle kill commendation I need as well.

I am now frantically trying to hijack any Phaeton I see in Warzone now, with limited success lol