What will the new dlc leaders be

lets ask and asume what the new leaders in the next dlc will be?

GRUNT LEADER.

I won’t be happy until there is one.

the master chief please.

It should be a Banished leader, and it should be something we are not expecting. (grunt leader sounds cool, even a Jackal or another Elite is fine for me) I was thinking even farther an create a new race of Alien just for the leader. Some new alien design could be really welcome for me, even if they do something like the Jackals in Reach that looks different from previous Halos…

I’ve been reading a lot of peoples’ wish lists and a grunt or jackal leader is probably the most popular by far. It totally makes sense and I do hope it does happen.

As for UNSC, there’s a mix of everything, but my favs were Serina, an ONI leader, a hawk pilot and 117 himself.

Female Jackal Skirmishes leader [jackals are matriarchial for those that don’t know] , with regular Jackals and Beam rifle jackals and skirmishers. Give Jackals a Y move that overlaps shields to negate damage, bring back some old tech since Jackals are scavengers, Shadow and spectre from Halo 2 come to mind… drop one of those grav lift sniper platforms anywhere on the battlefield… lot of fun things they can do. I personally want a base option where I can put a garrison instead of a turret on by base…

If we get a Grunt leader, i would like to see all of their units be Grunt related i.e. Re-voice all of the vehicles so that they’re piloted by Grunts and have all infantry be a type of Grunt. I realize this is unlikely.

Failing that i’d like an Elite leader with a focus on Elite infantry (with shields). Maybe switch jump Brutes and suicide Grunts with some form of Elite equivalent, like plasma caster Elites for anti building and Elite zealots for anti-infantry (swords with a charge ability).

what about the flood

> 2535411475213233;8:
> what about the flood

Sketch has already told the community that there will not be new factions.

I would not mind a drone leader that replaces jump brutes with aerial infantry (drones) and have some kind of swarm tactics to go with it

I want to see a banshee leader more than anything that would be boss.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> GRUNT LEADER.
>
> I won’t be happy until there is one.

Why are you obsessed with a grunt leader? It would hardly even be fun :smirk:

> 2533274889281364;12:
> > 2533274927740213;2:
> > GRUNT LEADER.
> >
> > I won’t be happy until there is one.
>
> Why are you obsessed with a grunt leader? It would hardly even be fun :smirk:

I think it leaves a large amount of funny dialogue options, plus could have unique gameplay.

> 2533274856200194;10:
> I would not mind a drone leader that replaces jump brutes with aerial infantry (drones) and have some kind of swarm tactics to go with it

leader: Yanme’e Queen

leader unit: Drone Leader
Description: Commands the drone forces and can command them into a fury has bigger wings then most so can fly at increased speeds. Can be equipped with a small shield and a plasma rifle
Ability: Fury, can send all nearby drones into a fury causing increased damage and speed.

Units:
Drone Minor Unit, basic group of drones much like a flying grunt squad
Drone Ultra Unit, adds a drone capable of making repairs of your vehicles and increases squads defense.
Banshee ultra, The drones install there favorite mod in the banshees causing them to dive into structures or enemies when comprised. (if its beyond repair it might as well be a weapon) throwback to hw1

Abilities:
Banshee Group: Spawns 3 Banshee Ultras
Repair Dispatch: Spawns in 2 veteran Drone Minor units and 2 Drone Ultras
Drone Assault: Calls in every marines worst nightmare a swarm of drones that will terrorize all units in its area.

Drones are basically known for being the grunts of the skies not very strong but dangerous in numbers. It would make sense if they could repair vehicles and be closer to a marine squad with there healing ability. (if you didn’t know in the books they were the mechanics on brute controlled ships and are only outclassed by engineers in there intelligence in the subject)

I have a feeling that it will be a Sangheili leader.

Are they still aiming to give us 2 leaders this month? Because, if they are, then you’d think they would’ve said something about a new leader by now…

My kingdom for decent communication from the devs.