What will the Created be like in Infinite?

By the end of Halo 5 Cortana has amassed a large number of human AI to sign on to her rule. We haven’t seen too many of them on the operational side of things apart from Leonidas since the final mission. How, if in any way, do you suppose they’ll make an appearance in Infinite?

Seems like 343 may be distancing themselves somewhat from the Created and instead focusing on a faction that’s less controversial in the Banished. They garnered a lot of popularity from the fans with their HW2 role. It also provides us with our alien “fix” for the game since the Covenant are so easily marketable and dynamic to engage with. It kind of begs the question on what place, if any, Created aligned aliens would have in Infinite. Cortana was looking to put all of the galaxy’s species under her mandate. Surely there’s got to be some who agreed to serve under her for practical reasons.

Is it just going to be Banished, Created Prometheans, and potentially the Flood? I would like to see the cross-factional elements that the books have elaborated on. You know, things like Swords of Sanghelios reinforcing the UNSC, humans collaborating with the Banished, and self-surviving aliens fighting alongside Cortana’s forces. Is that possible or are we going to wind up with a situation akin to Halo 3?

> 2533274808716317;1:
> By the end of Halo 5 Cortana has amassed a large number of human AI to sign on to her rule. We haven’t seen too many of them on the operational side of things apart from Leonidas since the final mission. How, if in any way, do you suppose they’ll make an appearance in Infinite?
>
> Seems like 343 may be distancing themselves somewhat from the Created and instead focusing on a faction that’s less controversial in the Banished. They garnered a lot of popularity from the fans with their HW2 role. It also provides us with our alien “fix” for the game since the Covenant are so easily marketable and dynamic to engage with. It kind of begs the question on what place, if any, Created aligned aliens would have in Infinite. Cortana was looking to put all of the galaxy’s species under her mandate. Surely there’s got to be some who agreed to serve under her for practical reasons.
>
> Is it just going to be Banished, Created Prometheans, and potentially the Flood? I would like to see the cross-factional elements that the books have elaborated on. You know, things like Swords of Sanghelios reinforcing the UNSC, humans collaborating with the Banished, and self-surviving aliens fighting alongside Cortana’s forces. Is that possible or are we going to wind up with a situation akin to Halo 3?

For an insight: check out Shadows of Reach and the upcoming Points of Light novel as these give an idea of the state of the universe.

My impression is that the Prometheans will not feature as heavily, if at all, early in the campaign. We’ll have to see what happens later though…

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274808716317;1:
> > By the end of Halo 5 Cortana has amassed a large number of human AI to sign on to her rule. We haven’t seen too many of them on the operational side of things apart from Leonidas since the final mission. How, if in any way, do you suppose they’ll make an appearance in Infinite?
> >
> > Seems like 343 may be distancing themselves somewhat from the Created and instead focusing on a faction that’s less controversial in the Banished. They garnered a lot of popularity from the fans with their HW2 role. It also provides us with our alien “fix” for the game since the Covenant are so easily marketable and dynamic to engage with. It kind of begs the question on what place, if any, Created aligned aliens would have in Infinite. Cortana was looking to put all of the galaxy’s species under her mandate. Surely there’s got to be some who agreed to serve under her for practical reasons.
> >
> > Is it just going to be Banished, Created Prometheans, and potentially the Flood? I would like to see the cross-factional elements that the books have elaborated on. You know, things like Swords of Sanghelios reinforcing the UNSC, humans collaborating with the Banished, and self-surviving aliens fighting alongside Cortana’s forces. Is that possible or are we going to wind up with a situation akin to Halo 3?
>
> For an insight: check out Shadows of Reach and the upcoming Points of Light novel as these give an idea of the state of the universe.
>
> My impression is that the Prometheans will not feature as heavily, if at all, early in the campaign. We’ll have to see what happens later though…

I know that the Keepers of the One Freedom and the Banished are acting in opposition to Cortana. I think so far the only species that has submitted to the Created have been the Unggoy and there was a hypothesis put forth in Bad Blood that the little guys were merely using Cortana’s group to help build themselves up before rebelling.

What I’m curious to know, specifically relating to the Created, is how anything other than the Promethean constructs will appear and function in Infinite.

> 2533274808716317;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2533274808716317;1:
> > > By the end of Halo 5 Cortana has amassed a large number of human AI to sign on to her rule. We haven’t seen too many of them on the operational side of things apart from Leonidas since the final mission. How, if in any way, do you suppose they’ll make an appearance in Infinite?
> > >
> > > Seems like 343 may be distancing themselves somewhat from the Created and instead focusing on a faction that’s less controversial in the Banished. They garnered a lot of popularity from the fans with their HW2 role. It also provides us with our alien “fix” for the game since the Covenant are so easily marketable and dynamic to engage with. It kind of begs the question on what place, if any, Created aligned aliens would have in Infinite. Cortana was looking to put all of the galaxy’s species under her mandate. Surely there’s got to be some who agreed to serve under her for practical reasons.
> > >
> > > Is it just going to be Banished, Created Prometheans, and potentially the Flood? I would like to see the cross-factional elements that the books have elaborated on. You know, things like Swords of Sanghelios reinforcing the UNSC, humans collaborating with the Banished, and self-surviving aliens fighting alongside Cortana’s forces. Is that possible or are we going to wind up with a situation akin to Halo 3?
> >
> > For an insight: check out Shadows of Reach and the upcoming Points of Light novel as these give an idea of the state of the universe.
> >
> > My impression is that the Prometheans will not feature as heavily, if at all, early in the campaign. We’ll have to see what happens later though…
>
> I know that the Keepers of the One Freedom and the Banished are acting in opposition to Cortana. I think so far the only species that has submitted to the Created have been the Unggoy and there was a hypothesis put forth in Bad Blood that the little guys were merely using Cortana’s group to help build themselves up before rebelling.
>
> What I’m curious to know, specifically relating to the Created, is how anything other than the Promethean constructs will appear and function in Infinite.

That is an excellent question. The rogue human AIs especially