What will happen in the Halo 6 campaign?

I am currently working on a video talking about what I think might happen in Halo 6’s campaign so I wanted to see what other people thought. If you have any predictions or hopes for the Halo 6 campaign, leave them as a reply to this post :slight_smile:

It’d be interesting if this isn’t the real Cortana that was brought back to life, but just a forerunner creation to mess with John 117. The forerunner tech in Halo 5, such as Primal Warden, actually seem to help her, which has never been the case when Cortana interacted with past forerunner structures.
Although that seems highly unlikely, since I feel that’d be a cheap way to make Cortana an ally again.

OK here we go.

We will see a new Galactic wide war with Humanity & Elite together fighting an army of AI controlled machines, and Master chief, Blue team, Agent Locke and Osiris have to go back in time to stop Dr. Halsey form making Cortana and the Spartans.

> 2533274816138606;3:
> OK here we go.
> We will see a new Galactic wide war with Humanity & Elite together fighting an army of AI controlled machines, and Master chief, Blue team, Agent Locke and Osiris have to go back in time to stop Dr. Halsey form making Cortana and the Spartans.

Lmao, wouldn’t be surprised if 343 tried to pull that.

Cortana will create an army of different races from grunts to elites to jiralhanae, including

includingg prometheans of course. Humanity will have a few allies from these species that Still believe in freedom, perhaps a few years will be taken to learn to live without AI’s again, and then the war will ensue, with Chief leading the charge to fight Cortana.

2.) Going off legendary ending somehow cortana has gone insane or it is not cortana really and everyone smart will fight her to stop from firing the halo rings.

I like thinking that you’re going to have a wide variety of allies coming together to take down a common threat. I’d be cool to have the Hunters on your side again or even the Jiralhanae.

Something I was thinking was more Covenant unrest with Humans siding with one of the factions.Don’t relly like the wholw Forerunner angle that much.

She releases the flood specimens from the halo installation. Most likely why she’s using guardians to shut things down, so we can’t defend ourselves.

Also wondering why the hell she needed to take the Chief 10,000 years into the future?

Is it some weird version of her test for humans to earn the mantle of responsibility? Who knows until another 3 years and some books.

I’d like to say I have a concise idea but there are so many possibilities. So many unfinished plot threads. A lot of people complain about Halo 5’s story because there was so much hype for this game it made fans feel like this was ,the end-all Halo. They were expecting answers but were given many more questions than answers. I personally love the questions and all the theorizing and speculation that they create.

Obviously it will take place, at least partially, on the Halo (Zeta?) shown in the legendary ending. I think Cortana will probably try to use the ring to wipe out all who oppose her and either compose those who follow her or shelter them in a shield world. I think we’ll get some insight into Cortana’s change in character, which many are already speculating on. I’m looking forward to dialogue between Halsey and John that will no doubt deliver character progression for them both. Somebody has to die. Jul 'Mdama’s death was something but we need a protagonist’s death to really make us feel like Cortana is the villain they’re making her out to be. The question is: Who? I think the most likely contenders are Sarah Palmer, Thomas Lasky, Thel 'Vadam and Catherine Halsey.
With the Covenant eradicated, we will undoubtedly need another faction to battle with. It’s not unthinkable that the Covenant could resurface (again) but not this soon. Perhaps we will see a Jiralhanae faction or perhaps even the return of the Flood. I think the Flood would be appropriate to test Cortana’s desire to claim the Mantle but anything’s possible and I don’t want to get too wrapped up in my own head-canon. That’s what makes people think that a game “got the story wrong” cough cough half of this forum’s threads cough cough.

> 2533274964025169;9:
> I’d like to say I have a concise idea but there are so many possibilities. So many unfinished plot threads. A lot of people complain about Halo 5’s story because there was so much hype for this game it made fans feel like this was ,the end-all Halo. They were expecting answers but were given many more questions than answers. I personally love the questions and all the theorizing and speculation that they create.
>
>
>
>
>
> Obviously it will take place, at least partially, on the Halo (Zeta?) shown in the legendary ending. I think Cortana will probably try to use the ring to wipe out all who oppose her and either compose those who follow her or shelter them in a shield world. I think we’ll get some insight into Cortana’s change in character, which many are already speculating on. I’m looking forward to dialogue between Halsey and John that will no doubt deliver character progression for them both. Somebody has to die. Jul 'Mdama’s death was something but we need a protagonist’s death to really make us feel like Cortana is the villain they’re making her out to be. The question is: Who? I think the most likely contenders are Sarah Palmer, Thomas Lasky, Thel 'Vadam and Catherine Halsey.
> With the Covenant eradicated, we will undoubtedly need another faction to battle with. It’s not unthinkable that the Covenant could resurface (again) but not this soon. Perhaps we will see a Jiralhanae faction or perhaps even the return of the Flood. I think the Flood would be appropriate to test Cortana’s desire to claim the Mantle but anything’s possible and I don’t want to get too wrapped up in my own head-canon. That’s what makes people think that a game “got the story wrong” cough cough half of this forum’s threads cough cough.
>

Wow, looks like you’ve thought a lot about this. I definitely think some of the main characters are going to die. Chief might even be one of them making a sacrifice to stop Cortana or something, because it looks like they are trying to take him out of the spotlight.

343 has been pretty upfront about she isn’t as much evil as just a different way of looking at things. I believe she really is trying to bring peace by threat of force. So that being said… A lot of time mate even a year or two of hiding and planning how to fight this new cortana and her AI’s. Infinity is constantly running and fighting off forerunner threats and she gains intel. I believe there will be a few AI that are sympathetic to humans. I.e blackbox and Roland. Maybe even the chick from hunt the truth that I can’t think of her name off top of my head. I think after they find admiral Preston cole living on a farm on a uncharted planet they formulate a strategy specifically how they can create a logic plague like what happened to mendicant bias they need to confront cortana on new halo ring. Maybe even create a gravemind to get the plague. Then after givin the AI a virus fire off the halo to stop the flood. Chief composes himself and cortana and chief live happily ever after in the domain. Just kidding

Honestly from the looks of things I say that after most of the universe has been overwhelmed with all the guardians and the last of the ships with AI that didn’t joinin cortana cause will find away to meet and make a full on War and later trough the war the sword of sangelioh will eventually participate Aswell with blue team and Osiris Aswell as Sarah Palmer and I read of someone saying someone will die I think Halsey might be the one cortana will kill cuz of the fact she kidnapped John and rob him of his child hood and all that but a full on war with random enemies maybe human that believe I’m her and other factions and maybe even the flood I can’t wait to see what they will come up