WHAT Will HAPPEN AFTER WEDNESDAY?

There’s been a lot of talk about some sort of new trailer that will possibly be showed this Wednesday, February 29th. If so, do you think 343 Industries will launch an ad campaign for Halo 4 similar to the one Battlefield 3 had? It could very much be a possibility, as we’ve had next to no information since last year’s E3. What do you think?

Don’t know, don’t care, all I know is I’m getting an MRI.

You must be new here or just really slow…

After Wednesday, it will be Thursday.

> Don’t know, don’t care, all I know is I’m getting an MRI.

Then dont post k

OT: Hoping for the best but expecting the worst…

Wow, some rather depressing and mean comments…

Anyway, I think we will start to see a lot of information trickle out if a trailer is launched Wednesday.

> After Wednesday, it will be Thursday.

lol gud one

And after Thursday…Friday, we gotta get down on Friday, fun, fun, fun, we so excited.

There wouldn’t be a campaign ad this early, 343i will eventually start marketing, and will do it to the best of their ability, to the point that anyone who isn’t living under a rock will know that Halo 4 EXISTS.

I don’t see anything happening on February 29th, rumors are disappointing, =|.

> There wouldn’t be a campaign ad this early, 343i will eventually start marketing, and will do it to the best of their ability, to the point that anyone who isn’t living under a rock will know that Halo 4 EXISTS.
>
> I don’t see anything happening on February 29th, rumors are disappointing, =|.

IM only hoping there is something to shut people up that think its 'T0TA11Y CRAZY!!!11!!!"
and “STUPIDZZZ” that there isn’t any new yet. im content with how there doing think multiple other company hold off showing info till way closer to the release. But i wold enjoy seeing something but wont be “pissed” i didn’t get any news.

Personally i like they way the supplying hint in OHI and other mean the last video will keep me happy for about 2 months

Probably nothing… i mean apparently they have till the 5th but what they have will probably be just another buzzkill.

> After Wednesday, it will be Thursday.

And then it’s Friday again! It’s Friday Frida- What? Not the right time?

> What will happen after wednesday?

I will play more Skyrim.

> Probably nothing… i mean apparently they have till the 5th but what they have will probably be just another buzzkill.

Why does everyone have that avatar now! Jeez, now I have to change it.

OT- I am very excited.

> Don’t know, don’t care, all I know is I’m getting an MRI.

Ironically enough I actually just had an MRI today.

And I’d be content if a trailer wasn’t released on Wednesday, was just wondering that maybe some people had information similar to what I posted. Was just a thought, although wouldn’t doubt they’d still like to keep the big news for later on in the year. No matter what, though… I am stoked for this game no matter how much information is released.

If there is a trailer, people will stop asking for more info… or will they?

> If there is a trailer, people will stop asking for more info… or will they?

I seriously loled when I watched this. Kudos to you sir for posting this.

Im hoping for an ad campaign similar to “Remember Reach”. I loved the live action trailers and thought they portrayed the fall of reach very well. I of course would also like to see gameplay, but personally I enjoy the live action ads.

I just want them to release information about what editions will be available?

Like will there be a Heroic Edition & Legendary Edition? I believe they will be called something else but I want to know how much and what comes with it…

They’ve had live-action trailers for Halo 3: ODST as well, this kind of advertising seems to be the new thing these days anyways. I have a feeling they’ll have more, they were too much of a hit to not have one for Halo 4. I personally thought they were terrific as well.