What will Halo Infinites Max Level Reward be?

What do you guys think the reward will be for hitting max level in multiplayer? I know they said in December’s inside infinite they don’t want the game to feel like a grind machine (aka halo 5) so I’m wondering what they have in mind. I definitely want something for hitting max rank for putting all the time into the game, but what are your thoughts?

I’d be cool if it was an armor set. I miss the days of going for the vidmaster achievements just to get the Recon armor. It was just a nice challenge and you had a cool piece of armor to show for it.

> 2533274805797484;2:
> I’d be cool if it was an armor set. I miss the days of going for the vidmaster achievements just to get the Recon armor. It was just a nice challenge and you had a cool piece of armor to show for it.

I’m all for if they do something like that.

> 2535471015334583;3:
> > 2533274805797484;2:
> > I’d be cool if it was an armor set. I miss the days of going for the vidmaster achievements just to get the Recon armor. It was just a nice challenge and you had a cool piece of armor to show for it.
>
> I’m all for if they do something like that.

Absolutely all for that: even armour set, coatings and weapon/vehicle coatings and emblems to match. Grind for the sake of grind just has no place anywhere anymore. I’m sure plenty of people will naturally hit the max MCC rank, but I am highly unlikely to be one of them at this stage and they’re definitely right not to tie something to it at this stage.

The real question with Infinite’s ranks will be what structure they take. HW2 made a mistake with how low they set the max cap and raised it far too late in the cycle. I like the ranks in MCC following the Reach style, but not sure about the multiple tours (although they make sense with a battlepass system). Or do we keep the SR system from H4/5? Be very interesting to see especially given the game’s expected lifespan

> 2533274874872263;4:
> > 2535471015334583;3:
> > > 2533274805797484;2:
> > > I’d be cool if it was an armor set. I miss the days of going for the vidmaster achievements just to get the Recon armor. It was just a nice challenge and you had a cool piece of armor to show for it.
> >
> > I’m all for if they do something like that.
>
> Absolutely all for that: even armour set, coatings and weapon/vehicle coatings and emblems to match. Grind for the sake of grind just has no place anywhere anymore. I’m sure plenty of people will naturally hit the max MCC rank, but I am highly unlikely to be one of them at this stage and they’re definitely right not to tie something to it at this stage.
>
> The real question with Infinite’s ranks will be what structure they take. HW2 made a mistake with how low they set the max cap and raised it far too late in the cycle. I like the ranks in MCC following the Reach style, but not sure about the multiple tours (although they make sense with a battlepass system). Or do we keep the SR system from H4/5? Be very interesting to see especially given the game’s expected lifespan

MCC is almost 1 billion XP. I don’t see anyone hitting max rank before infinite. But as for the multiplayer level system, they said they have reworked it entirely in December’s inside infinite. That’s what I’m wondering is how will it work. We already know about some double XP tokens in drinks and products.

> 2535471015334583;5:
> > 2533274874872263;4:
> > > 2535471015334583;3:
> > > > 2533274805797484;2:
> > > > I’d be cool if it was an armor set. I miss the days of going for the vidmaster achievements just to get the Recon armor. It was just a nice challenge and you had a cool piece of armor to show for it.
> > >
> > > I’m all for if they do something like that.
> >
> > Absolutely all for that: even armour set, coatings and weapon/vehicle coatings and emblems to match. Grind for the sake of grind just has no place anywhere anymore. I’m sure plenty of people will naturally hit the max MCC rank, but I am highly unlikely to be one of them at this stage and they’re definitely right not to tie something to it at this stage.
> >
> > The real question with Infinite’s ranks will be what structure they take. HW2 made a mistake with how low they set the max cap and raised it far too late in the cycle. I like the ranks in MCC following the Reach style, but not sure about the multiple tours (although they make sense with a battlepass system). Or do we keep the SR system from H4/5? Be very interesting to see especially given the game’s expected lifespan
>
> MCC is almost 1 billion XP. I don’t see anyone hitting max rank before infinite. But as for the multiplayer level system, they said they have reworked it entirely in December’s inside infinite. That’s what I’m wondering is how will it work. We already know about some double XP tokens in drinks and products.

Indeedily. The time-limited double XP makes me immediately think of Gears 5’s system which may be as close an analogy which exists in the Microsoft stable at least - longer term game as a service type deal with multi-year content updates and a major title released long after Game Pass was established…

I wish they would bring back the original Halo 2 ranking system. Kind of the way it is for MCC.