What will H6 be like?

Everyone has seen the trailer for H6… but is it enough information about H6? what else is in the new halo? will we be able to play as elites again? will warzone be removed? will there be a different type of armor unlocking system?

ONLY YOU CAN THINK OF THE NEW HALO GAME!

SO COME AND REPLY TO THIS TOPIC ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

> 2535435666208446;1:
> Everyone has seen the trailer for H6… but is it enough information about H6? what else is in the new halo? will we be able to play as elites again? will warzone be removed? will there be a different type of armor unlocking system?
>
> ONLY YOU CAN THINK OF THE NEW HALO GAME! SO COME AND REPLY TO THIS TOPIC ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN

Pretty sure they’ve confirmed a new armour system, something similar to Reach I believe.

Personally I don’t see Warzone returning. I do enjoy it but I’m not confident in its return but that’s a complete guess.

As for playable elites. I’m not really too bothered by it. I didn’t feel like it really brought anything special to the game.

I have faith in 343 to make a great game! End of the day if it’s Halo, I’ll play it.

No news on any of that as of now. Likely have to wait until July or after for these topics to come up. Only things we know is that it takes place in 2561, on Installation 07, will have new armor, called the Mjolnir Gen 3 which is suppose to (aesthetically/superficially) be a call back to the Gen 1 armor with armor configurations similar to the Mark V in Halo Reach. And supposedly the UNSC “lost everything,” although don’t split hairs on the trailer because sometimes they subtly change things up in the final game. Warzone, I liked the concept but I wouldn’t miss it if it’s gone, as fun as it is, it gets old really fast.

so… no playable elites, no warzone, maybe a new armor system. So no one will miss warzone, no one will miss playable elites (except for me) and this is what H6 will be like if 343 likes these ideas.

A spiritual reboot.