What will be your favorite?

From the ones we know about, what do you think your favorite combo of weapons and AAs that you will pick?

Mine is going to be an AR, a magnum pistol, and a hologram. I’ll also pick the coolest grenade that they haven’t revealed yet.

For me i would pick the dmr, magnum, jet pack and frag grenade.

I can’t answer that until I try out the new weapons.

BR and Pistol, Don’t know about AAs and other stuff. Too bad I’ll have to unlock the BR eh?

From what I’ve seen so far:

-DMR
-Magnum
-Plasma Grenades
-Jetpack

Of course, this will almost certainly change once I get a hand on the weapons.

BR

IM DONE

> BR
>
>
> IM DONE

Gotta unlock it sorry bro.

Assault Carbine anyone?

BR
Pistol (will switch with an AR if I find one)
Camo or Jetpack
Not sure about armor modifications though

> Assault Carbine anyone?

We have no idea what that is yet. I’m assuming it’s a version of the MA5K from Ghosts of Onyx, but I could easily be wrong.

I realize there isn’t much to go by right now, but I think you should just consider past experiences with weapons for whether or not you will want them or like them in Halo 4.

It sounds like the weapons will be bought, aka the weapons will probably cost the same, and you will just have to pick the ones you want until money becomes a commodity for you. At least, I feel that would be the best way they could go about this.

BR and Magnum of coarse! I don’t really know what’ll use as an AA since all I really use (and need) in Reach is sprint. Maybe Forerunner vision or Hologram.

The Battle Rifle with the Forerunner Wall-Hack armour ability.

For me? A BR, magnum and hologram OR Forerunner vision.

> > Assault Carbine anyone?
>
> We have no idea what that is yet. I’m assuming it’s a version of the MA5K from Ghosts of Onyx, but I could easily be wrong.

That’s what I thought. It also looked like a scope-less BR on the front cover of the book.

However as you said, it could be something completely different.

But it’s nice to see some new UNSC weapons which aren’t power weapons.

> BR and Pistol, Don’t know about AAs and other stuff. Too bad I’ll have to unlock the BR eh?

I don’t think the BR is one of those weapons that have to be unlocked.

BR + AC

> > BR
> >
> >
> > IM DONE
>
> Gotta unlock it sorry bro.

<mark>Not in Big Team Sir</mark>

And I plan on, trying to unlock its first …

> > BR and Pistol, Don’t know about AAs and other stuff. Too bad I’ll have to unlock the BR eh?
>
> I don’t think the BR is one of those weapons that have to be unlocked.

You will have to unlock its— YES

But should be one off them first to access – in my mind…