What Will Be Your Color Scheme

As the title asks, what color scheme do you think you will go for?

Apparently from some of the pictures I’ve seen, the color black(or a really dark gray) is in. So I think I’ll be sporting black and green, original xbox style.

Orange primary, light blue secondary. (And if the “armor detail” option is back from Halo 3, that would be gold)

Blue primary red secondary.

Black primary, blue secondary

White primary, with a silverish secondary, Mark V helmet too if they have it, as always.

Black primary, orange secondary…or something similar to that.

> White primary, with a silverish secondary, Mark V helmet too if they have it, as always.

The same color scheme as This? That would look awesome.

black and blue with silver or grey forest camo

Primary red secondary yellow.

Good old ketchup and mustard. Yeah man.

I’ve always done Dark Green and Gray, but I may switch it up and do something crazy like Dark Blue and Gold, or Dark Blue and Light Green. I’m not sure. I’m looking forward to seeing what each of the different skins does to your color scheme as well.

I’ll have to see how the skins work with it, but white and teal most likely :slight_smile:

I chose the Marine look and have stuck with it through my years of playing Reach. So I’ll be sticking with my tan colors to continue my legacy.

Hopefully the MP helmet is back :’( It’s the only one I liked to wear

> I’ll have to see how the skins work with it, but white and teal most likely :slight_smile:

Depends on whether you can meld colors or not, like they’ve shown with the visors. I’ll probably be experimenting to see which combinations I like.

Teal and White/Black, depending on which secondary looks better.

I’m probably going with the blue/teal scheme I use right now, but I’m also looking at some kind of dark blue/white/silver color scheme. I’d love to see a darker, almost navy shade of blue.

White primary and gold secondary with blue visor!

Favorite colors right there!

Purple/Steel

Silver/Gold

Sage/Steel

I change my appearance frequently.

Black and grayish

> Black and grayish

Yep, same here. It would go well with that awesome Recruit armour :smiley: