- What will be dropped in Halo 4 -

So we all know that each game some things get dropped, like in reach we didn’t have some weapons from H3 (this is partly due to timelines) but we can almost be sure that there won’t be some HR weapons in H4, so what do you reckon will be dropped? This isn’t just for weapons, it can be vehicles (could we see the return of the Hornet?) or enemies (like skirmishes, it wouldn’t make sense to have them in H4) or anything else you can think of :slight_smile:

Skirmishers
Brutes?
Flood
Drones?

SMG
Plasma Rifle
Brute Shot?
Mauler?
Fuel Rod Gun?
Spike Grenade
Incendiary Grenade

Grenade Launcher?
Needler Rifle
Plasma Launcher?
Focus Rifle?
Plasma Repeater?

Just my guesses for the time being.

I like how in Halo, pistols get scopes and grenade launchers, but assault rifles don’t.

Makes perfect sense…

What weapons will be dropped?

Focus Rifle (getting replaced by Sentinel Beam most likely)
Plasma Rifle (already been announced)
Grenade Launcher (getting replaced with a pistol that has a grenade launcher on it)

Motion Blur. Lens Flare. Noise Filter.Basically, anything that is there to to try and make the graphics look better then what they really are.

In all seriousness (because we know that these methods are going to be used)I imagine some of the enemies and weapons will be dropped and replaced with newer, possible even (and this is pushing it) BETTER things!

it’s been about 7 years since halo reach (I think) that’s enough time for skirmishers to repopulate, but that doesn’t exactly mean they’ll be with this covenant, although they could be with this covenant if they weren’t involved with reach (which is likely they weren’t)

I doubt skirmishers would come back thought, and i doubt we will see drones either

> I like how in Halo, pistols get scopes and grenade launchers, but assault rifles don’t.
>
> Makes perfect sense…
>
>
> What weapons will be dropped?
>
> Focus Rifle (getting replaced by Sentinel Beam most likely)
> Plasma Rifle (already been announced)
> Grenade Launcher (getting replaced with a pistol that has a grenade launcher on it)

pistol+grenade launcher??? a noob tube in halo???

Judging from the multiplayer info, power weapons.

I hope the skirmishers aren’t seen in H4. They were the worst lol.

yeah they were a royal pain in the rear lol

Armor Lock. 'nuff said.

I have a feeling Brutes are gone, I doubt they’d work together with the elites anymore so unless Brutes appear separate I don’t think we’ll be seeing any Brutes or their weapons. :frowning:
On the other hand I suppose Brutes hunting Elites hunting you could happen but with the Covenant supposed to be having a minor role in Halo 4 it seems unlikely. :confused:

You guy what about the concussion rifle in Halo Reach? I think that weapon will most likely get dropped.

Equal starts and balanced gameplay.

> Judging from the multiplayer info, power weapons.

I get it…

Concussion Rifle will be dropped.

most of the basic weapons have been leaked

-assault rifle
-sniper
-pistol
-shotgun
-rocket launcher
-plasma pistol
-plasma rifle
-battle rifle
-dmr