What weapons have been confirmed?

Have any weapons been confirmed besides the DMR and the BR?

Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.

BR
DMR
AR
Energy sword
Carbine
Pistol
Grenade pistol thingy

Think thats all weapons for now.

> Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.

Wow really? Were they mentioned in the GI?

> > Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.
>
> Wow really? Were they mentioned in the GI?

Yeah and in NeoGaf posts and pictures.

> > Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.
>
> Wow really? Were they mentioned in the GI?

I haven’t read the Game Informer piece, but this summary says so.

> > > Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.
> >
> > Wow really? Were they mentioned in the GI?
>
> I haven’t read the Game Informer piece, but this summary says so.

Wow awesome thanks!

Watch this.

Edit: Yes! Hyperlinks work the same as on Bnet.

Can’t wait to see how the BR and DMR integrate together.

> > > Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.
> >
> > Wow really? Were they mentioned in the GI?
>
> I haven’t read the Game Informer piece, but this summary says so.

Thanks.

I can’t wait to see The Carbine with current graphics!

> Watch this.
>
> Edit: Yes! Hyperlinks work the same as on Bnet.

See’s Halo 4 Follower, closes video.

> I can’t wait to see The Carbine with current graphics!

I believe you see it in the Halo 4 GameInformer Sceenshots.

> Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Carbine (no idea what that is), Covenant Carbine, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Magnum and Plasma Pistol have all been confirmed.

None confirmed except DMR, BR, AR and Pistol. This ‘leak’ is not known to be official, so we can’t just say that it’s the case.

>
> None confirmed except DMR, BR, AR and Pistol. This ‘leak’ is not known to be official, so we can’t just say that it’s the case.

True, but it seems likely that GI is correct. Besides, it’d be strange if the Shotgun, Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle weren’t in the game. Also, if there’s a Covenant presence, then the Covie Carbine and Plasma Pistol surely have to be in the game.