What Weapons and Vehicles you want to see

I personally want to see the Falcon and Hornet as well as the guass warthog in Halo infinite and maybe down the lines phantom and pelican to play with it forge for weapons I want to see the brute shot and plasma rifle and the proper beam rifle with that sharp sound of death my favorite the covenant carbine looks to be coming guess its the banished carbine now and when the shotgun comes around I hope it looks like the halo CE,2,3 version or at least give us skins to change the look also the CE phistol would be nice

When I first heard they were bringing the banished into infinite, I was so excited to see blisterbacks.

1 Like

I think they should add the brute turret from halo infinite campaign

1 Like

H1 pistol forever and always.

Not a weapon or vehicle but would love for you to add medal to the title as well because Halo 5’s Team Takedown would be a great addition.

1 Like

Note: I have not played the campaign. My GF and I are waiting for co-op so I don’t know what is exclusive to the campaign.
Weapon:
Spiker. No question.
Vehicle:
Since plasma now has an area of effect ability, I would love to see an official variant of Ruby’s Rebalanced version of the prowler.
The prowler was basically just a covenant warthog. Two passengers, a gunner, and a driver. But what was cool in Ruby’s rebalanced mod is that it replaced the gun with a napalm launcher.
I would love to purse a warthog and slather it in liquid plasma, so it melts and tires pop as it drives. It wouldn’t outright destroy vehicles, but it would leave the vulnerable. And if used in certain areas, could funnel where you want enemies to go. Leave a liquid pool and block off a flag.
Or you’re being pursiied by a vehcile, leave a trail of flames that the warthog has to avoid, allowing you to escape. And upon death it explodes, and leave a pool of plasma. So much potential from such a simple change.

The Falcon (or a more modernise version of it), DMR, Saw, Spiker and Railgun.

1 Like

I really miss my sky Warthog Falcon. It was so much fun.

1 Like