What we want

After the new Halo 5 update “Anvils Legacy” we were given two new magnums. The “Tactical Magnum” and the “Gunfighter Magnum” both really awesome weapons.
So I wad wondering why wouldn’t 343 place them as loud out weapons like the Assault rifle, Battle rifle, DMR, and the SMG.
Or at least a variation of it like the extended mag pistol.

> 2533274913854622;1:
> After the new Halo 5 update “Anvils Legacy” we were given two new magnums. The “Tactical Magnum” and the “Gunfighter Magnum” both really awesome weapons.
> So I wad wondering why wouldn’t 343 place them as loud out weapons like the Assault rifle, Battle rifle, DMR, and the SMG.
> Or at least a variation of it like the extended mag pistol.

They are loadout weapons.

If the gunfighter had the 2x zoom like the tactical we would have an acceptable pistol for arena starts I do believe.

I thought that the Gunfighter Magnum and Tactical Magnum were loadout weapons? I know for sure that the Gunfighter is, I haven’t unlocked the Tactical Magnum yet.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274913854622;1:
> > After the new Halo 5 update “Anvils Legacy” we were given two new magnums. The “Tactical Magnum” and the “Gunfighter Magnum” both really awesome weapons.
> > So I wad wondering why wouldn’t 343 place them as loud out weapons like the Assault rifle, Battle rifle, DMR, and the SMG.
> > Or at least a variation of it like the extended mag pistol.
>
>
> They are loadout weapons.

Yes they definitely are.

Gunfighter and Tactical are both super OP, love 'em both, gunfighter is a good CQC rapid fire (spam trigger) weapon, while the Tactical is just that, good at a range, and good for that melee headshot.

[deleted]