What We Want In Halo 4!!!

Here are some things we want to see in Halo 4! Please add if you want to see something else too!
-Bring back our BRs!!!
-Power Drains, Portable shields, deployable grav lifts… etc.
-More armor… like the Hyabusa helmet and the scout shoulders from Halo 3!
-Keep the sniper from Halo Reach, but give us back our powerful lasers and warthogs from Halo 3!
-Fully custom elite armor
-Be able to quit without punishment, and join ongoing games
-If people quit before game begins, even out teams
-Create a legit ranking system that will truly show how skilled a person is
-Bigger big teams! 10v10 or 12v12
-More editable maps! LOVE FORGE WORLD, just maybe two or three forge worlds in different locations.
-Bring back the hammer version of living dead, and the VIP game type

It’s not what I want…your thread is invalid

I have to say, I actually like some of the stuff in the first post, but OP, you should say “I” instead of “we.”

speak for yourself.

Dude, if you don’t agree that’s fine… no need to post.

Not bad, but if you quit, you get punished to some degree. I don’t think cutting off your xbox counts, but when I go back to lobby it seems more noticeable.

I’d rather have the H3 sniper, because it’s harder to use and more fun in custom games like Halo on Halo.

Every time something like this happens, I say the exact same thing.

AHEM

DO NOT, in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, speak for an ENTIRE COMMUNITY AND/OR FANBASE.
It makes you look like a fool.

I’m not, I am speaking for me and my group of friends… which is why I said we and not I. I am not trying to speak for every Halo player everywhere… that’s just plain stupid.

> I’m not, I am speaking for me and my group of friends… which is why I said we and not I. I am not trying to speak for every Halo player everywhere… that’s just plain stupid.

If that’s the case, then you should’ve elaborated.
If you make a post without any form of context, people can be mistaken, or make assumptions.

SRSLY.

Okay, seriously? Its a forum. Why so serious?

> Okay, seriously? Its a forum. Why so serious?

Halo.
It’s serious business.
/Sarcasm.

OT: It really shouldn’t matter where you are in the world, you should really have a background (context) for anything you say.
If you say to a friend, "Man, we really love Ice Cream ", the friend could assume that you’re referring to you and himself, but in reality, you could be referring to something entirely different. If no one knows what you’re talking about, they’ll make assumptions.
It doesn’t matter where.