what we need in furgeeee 343

ok we need 9or 10 things in halo 4

1. objects that are interactable/switches for bridges doors,etc
  2. recreational mode w/ toys=. toilet/ bed etc, just for kicks
    3.grass snow lava ,/already mentioned
    4.custom games search engine ././…a.a.,ad/ssa pleaseeeeees
  3. a glue tool, will make your previously sepreate objects move as a whole
  4. we need a tool that will let us select the destanation of things we make with the glue tool,say i wanted to make a robot, i make it glue it and i can make it,run across my map.
    7.a tool where you can make your own shaped forge objects,length width height depth shape.
    8.landscape sculpting tool!
    9.fully forgeable color on armor. if you want you can have a rainbow helmet,and purple spoted body./o/
    10.forgeable weapons, you make it you can use it but only in recreation,weapon damage not customizable.

thats it keep this up for 343 to notice!!!

> ok we need 9or 10 things in halo 4
> 1. objects that are interactable/switches for bridges doors,etc
> 2. recreational mode w/ toys=. toilet/ bed etc, just for kicks
> 3.grass snow lava ,/already mentioned
> 4.custom games search engine ././…a.a.,ad/ssa pleaseeeeees
> 5. a glue tool, will make your previously sepreate objects move as a whole
> 6. we need a tool that will let us select the destanation of things we make with the glue tool,say i wanted to make a robot, i make it glue it and i can make it,run across my map.
> 7.a tool where you can make your own shaped forge objects,length width height depth shape.
> 8.landscape sculpting tool!
> 9.fully forgeable color on armor. if you want you can have a rainbow helmet,and purple spoted body./o/
> 10.forgeable weapons, you make it you can use it but only in recreation,weapon damage not customizable.
>
>
> thats it keep this up for 343 to notice!!!

What about actual teabags in toys and an achievement for killing some one with a -Yoink!-.

> What about actual teabags in toys and an achievement for killing some one with a -Yoink!-.

*goes and puts a grav lift under -Yoink!-

*watches it go up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down LOL

that would be hilarious!!!