What Waypoint armor will be unlocked.......

As with reach, can we speculate that H4 will have some unlocks through Waypoint. If so, what would you like to see?

ER MAH GRD

Hurrrabusa

/beatingadeadhorse

and Kurtarna armor

/withitsownleg

If you found all the dolls, unlocked GRD.
What about if you found all the data pads, or CEA terminals

> If you found all the dolls, unlocked GRD.
> What about if you found all the data pads, or CEA terminals

It will most likely be similar to Reach. Getting certain Achievements or Waypoint Level (Rank?) after getting Said Achievements. The Mark VI is most likely an Unlockable Waypoint Helmet since you have to beat Halo 4 on Legendary to Unlock it.

> > If you found all the dolls, unlocked GRD.
> > What about if you found all the data pads, or CEA terminals
>
> It will most likely be similar to Reach. Getting certain Achievements or Waypoint Level (Rank?) after getting Said Achievements. <mark>The Mark VI is most likely an Unlockable Waypoint Helmet since you have to beat Halo 4 on Legendary to Unlock it.</mark>

Really!?

Nice… well I know what difficulty I’m doing first then. I need my MK VI helmet for MP ASAP.

> > > If you found all the dolls, unlocked GRD.
> > > What about if you found all the data pads, or CEA terminals
> >
> > It will most likely be similar to Reach. Getting certain Achievements or Waypoint Level (Rank?) after getting Said Achievements. <mark>The Mark VI is most likely an Unlockable Waypoint Helmet since you have to beat Halo 4 on Legendary to Unlock it.</mark>
>
> Really!?
>
> Nice… well I know what difficulty I’m doing first then. I need my MK VI helmet for MP ASAP.

LOL. Not Me, I like to get a feel for the levels on Normal then hit straight Legendary -Hide with no Ammo and sneak by the enemy- Difficulty. I’ll be playing Legendary eventually, I too gotta have the Mark VI ASAP!!

It would be nice to get something for the Vidmasters since Recon is now in void

i want my dang Mark V helmet

Milestone 85 should unlock something, maybe a uniquely skined Fotus “or however its spelled” armor.

> If you found all the dolls, unlocked GRD.
> What about if you found all the data pads, or CEA terminals

What I thought GRD was only for Bungie, I found all the dolls and never got anything.

MARK EFFING 5.

And ODST.

>
> What I thought GRD was only for Bungie, I found all the dolls and never got anything.

GRD doesn’t actually exist in Reach I don’t think.

>
> What I thought GRD was only for Bungie, I found all the dolls and never got anything.

no, the helmet was first spotted in a IGN screenie right when 343i took over, it is exclusive or fabled to be theirs.

The thing is that since many of the armory are supposedly unlocked normal by challenges, Waypoint armor will likely incorporate Achievements from other games.

MLP armour? Lol just kidding.

hope its something like a big fire ball as a helmet or a meatball

ODST seems to make sense as it’s popular. However, since Spartan IVs are partially made up of former ODSTs themselves, I can see where 343 would steer away from that armor. I’d like to see something new. Although, I do already miss CQB as it’s not been shown to be an armor perm in Halo 4.

MARK V!!! (C.E. Helmet)

I would hope to see the Mark V unlockable exclusively in the Waypoint console App.