What was your proudest moment in Halo?

I’m just curious to know.

I got a Pulse grenade Hail Mary in Halo 4.
I got an Invincible medal in a tank in Warzone on Skirmish on Darkstar.

I have 2. Both from CE.

1.) Threw a plasma grenade at red base from rocket spawn on Blood Gulch and stuck my friend who was jumping into the base.

2.) I was carrying a plasma rifle and found my friend running around on the lower level of Derelict, dropped down in front of him, he threw a plasma and I tried to melee him… but missed and hit the plasma nade back at him… it stuck his face and well… you know what happens when giant blue pulsing spiders land on peoples faces…

Finally finishing Halo 2 Anniversary (or maybe it was Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary) on Legendary.

I have it on tape but
in super fiesta slayer I got the prophets bane and went on a killing spree turning around the match

Every time I manage to stick a Spartan on the foot from the grave, on FFA. Never fails to make my chest swell with pride.

Back in the Reach days, I got 58 kills in a game of 4v4 team slayer because my teammates were either AFK or betrayed each other the entire the game. We (I) still won. That has to be some kind of record, right?

Hmm

1. Every perfection I have gotten that felt like I worked for it.

2. Back on xbox 360 halo 3. Me and a guy were having a shoot out. He ran back and got behind cover where he could peek his head out and shoot. I couldn’t hit him very well so I was gonna flank, but I decided I’d just chunk a brute spiker. I throw it all the way across the map. And as soon as he leaned his head up to shoot it stuck to his head. Was an amazing feeling and clip lol.

3. About every single thing that goes over a triple kill, especially those few Killerminjaro I’ve got over the years. And back on reach I got a Killoniare and nothing can beat that feeling.

4. The time I got a Unfrigginbelieveable, all thanks to my uncles driving lol.

Those are just a few I have. I got more but those are my prominent ones.

the master Chief returning in Halo 4 made me happy

I was doing the weekly challenge on reach with a friend. It was lasso pillar of autumn damn that challenge sucked took us 8 hours to complete it.

> 2533275029335370;1:
> I’m just curious to know.

When I got my Medal of extermination (killed a team in a hammer blow), and when I did 68/3
If anyone finds it’s a lie look in my files on halo waypoint

beating h2 on legendary, that was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do in a video game

My proudest moment was being one of the first 200 people to get Recon in Halo 3 through the vidmasters. Me and three friends went through and got all the achievements together and raced (by using a website that tracked the achievements) to see how fast we could earn Recon. Turns out we were in the top 200 or so and when we played Slayer together people thought we were Bungie Staff members due to them not knowing about the Vidmasters and such. It was really fun and I’ll never forget doing that :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/user/turretguy36

1. Truth and Reconciliation full play-through in Legendary without a SINGLE Marine casualty!
  2. Finally having the courage to beat 343 Guilty Spark (The Level) on Legendary!

This

And

This other one

> 2533274842900974;12:
> My proudest moment was being one of the first 200 people to get Recon in Halo 3 through the vidmasters. Me and three friends went through and got all the achievements together and raced (by using a website that tracked the achievements) to see how fast we could earn Recon. Turns out we were in the top 200 or so and when we played Slayer together people thought we were Bungie Staff members due to them not knowing about the Vidmasters and such. It was really fun and I’ll never forget doing that :slight_smile:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/user/turretguy36

Can someone lazy link it?

Proudest moment, maybe. Made me laugh the most, definitely. I’ve got two or three of them.

• Near the end of a game of invasion my friend and I were farting around the spartan base as elites. We were on an overhanging ledge when a spartan with a shotgun must have seen my friend’s toes. (We heard him say “I know someone’s up there”, *fires a shot and does minimal damage to my friend, “Ha Ha” * just like Nelson from the Simpsons. My friend jumps down onto the ground and this guy chases after him, shooting like mad but doing little damage. I drop behind him and assassinate him and he lets out a high-pitched, terrified scream “Eeeaaauuuggh!”) Being two unscrupulous dinosaurs, we proceeded to violate his dead body until the game ended. I still laugh about it.

• Also in invasion, I loved hanging back as humans to steal the dinosaurs’ stuff (like the banshee) or sneaking into the humans’ base as elites and stealing their sniper, splaser, and rockets. Just thinking about those spartans spawning in to get power weapons and finding only needlers and plasma pistols makes me smile.

• Yet another game of invasion (there is a trend here). My same friend and I won a game of invasion slayer 2 v 8 by stealing the enemies banshees. I met some more of my friends this way, after utterly destroying them with their own stuff.

Either beating Halo Reach or Halo 2 on SLASO :smiley: Both times it was a race against another community member and he actually would’ve beaten me on both occasions as he died on the very last sections of the remaining missions.

When I man-cannon’d onto an airborne Banshee on Valhalla and robbed that sucka.

When I man-cannon’d onto an airborne Banshee on Valhalla and robbed that sucka.

> 2533275029335370;15:
> > 2533274842900974;12:
> > My proudest moment was being one of the first 200 people to get Recon in Halo 3 through the vidmasters. Me and three friends went through and got all the achievements together and raced (by using a website that tracked the achievements) to see how fast we could earn Recon. Turns out we were in the top 200 or so and when we played Slayer together people thought we were Bungie Staff members due to them not knowing about the Vidmasters and such. It was really fun and I’ll never forget doing that :slight_smile:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/user/turretguy36
>
>
> Can someone lazy link it?

Whatever website it was tracked how many people had a certain achievement. The hardest one to get being that Firefight one in ODST I believe and the website kind of more or less had numbers of the gamertags that had the achievement, so when me and my friends got the achievement we checked the site and it had updated its numbers and we were just around the 200 mark. I don’t think it actually checked who got it at what date but gamer card might say that. Still doesn’t “prove” anything but I remember it quite well and that’s what matters to me lol

Edit: I checked the last Vidmaster I unlocked, it was on September 26, 2009. So that’s when I got Recon in Halo 3