What was the hardest armor that you unlocked?

The title says it all. What armor was the hardest for you to earn? Mine was vanguard Jk, I wish. But I’m working on it.

So far, Commando Fracture or Gungnir.

Vanguard Converge. so many tied games of CTF.

#1 Vanguard (Forerunner Destroyer)

#2 Gungnir

Contoured Forearms with the SHRD skin. This was probably the only armor I actually cared about unlocking, too bad 95% of the MM population will have no idea what the hell they are. (you unlock them when you master the perfections commendation)

Mark VI
The only hard-to-unlock armor set I want to get is protector (not drift), but that means I’d have to use the AR a whole lot more.

Protector, but I’m almost at Gugnir

#1 protector DRFT - weapon mastery
#2 Recon SURG - covenant loadout
#3 vanguard - capture the flag
#4 warrior MTRX - forerunner loadout
#5 commando - dominion

in that order.

FOTUS.

I worked my -Yoink- off to earn the cash to buy the Halo 4 edition console. It was a whole hell of a lot harder than sitting on your butt playing video games all day. Fresh air and sunshine, scary stuff man, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Recon. Back in the old days.

> Recon. Back in the old days.

^
This, Ill never forget when ODST was released. I was in the batch of the first 1000 people to earn recon via Vidmasters.

Scout Apex because getting victories in 6v6 objective is A B@%*$ without a full party and it was very hard for me to get one together even then I felt like only get a handful of victories before someone had to leave.

btw props to DHG Siul S249 ur the person I have seen who actually got that armor without modding it. 1st thing I do when I see someone on the forums with commando fracture, protector drift, etc is to check their service record to see if they actually have all the kills, victories, or medals for a commendation and you are the one who’s stats says they actually got them with a whopping 493 flood victories.

I got protector drift legitimate and get a lot of messages asking if it’s modded or not.

Recon

I not surprised people ask you that since its to mod all armor and hard to do so legit. The only way to tell if someone is legit is if you go to their waypoint service record and click on the matchmaking tab on the left, then click the arrow tab on the right and go to game variants medals to see if their kills,victories, and medals match up to the total needed for that particular commendation. Then you have to find a site that tells you the amount needed for each of those commendations. That is so time consuming I doubt many people take the time to do it and report them
which is why so many people have gotten away with modding all armor and commendations.

I’d say Protector, but I think Warrior Matrix takes the cake.

it’s much easier than the covie one.

I grinded forerunner in one go in about a week.

> > Recon. Back in the old days.
>
> ^
> This, Ill never forget when ODST was released. I was in the batch of the first 1000 people to earn recon via Vidmasters.

Oh god, Endure was hell, but in the end it was worth it

> #1 protector DRFT - weapon mastery
> #2 Recon SURG - covenant loadout
> #3 vanguard - capture the flag
> #4 warrior MTRX - forerunner loadout
> #5 commando - dominion
>
>
> in that order.

You get vanguard after completing forerunner destroyer.

Commando, thank god I broke my armor or I would have never had enought time to even get close to getting it. That being said my wrestling season record was 17-1 with 13 pins in the first period… It’s all about perspective when you snap your right forearm in half.