what was in the h4 sparkcast?

Alright, so people keep on talking about the sparkcast. Could somebody please summarize what they talked about really quick?

Thsnks

please guys

Here you go mate…

1. Silentium (3rd greg Bear book comes after Halo 4 releases).

2. Majority of enemy classes show, limited behaviour and interactions shown though.

3. Prometheans Warriors are within Forerunners.

4. Promethean Knights (non-organic creatures) shown were specifically built to fight a threat, which is not Chief or Covenant. Most likely created to combat Flood. Knights were designed as the Forerunner reflection of Spartans e.g. enhanced super soldiers. Cannot be infected by flood. Crawlers can move on walls, trees, ceilings but they move slower when off the floor.

5. Knight = big enemy, watcher & crawler = support enemies.

6. Teabagging is back jokes.

7. All of 343i extremely happy and humbled by the E3 response to Halo 4.

8. Returning to their normal work backlog from E3 sucks.

9. Some of the demos at E3 did not have god mode on and 343i staffers playing died during demos.

10. Josh received Jimmy Fallon’s band “The Roots” signed drum sticks but had them taken back at the last minute.

> please guys

There are a quite a few things that were discussed.

The only way that you would be able to obtain that knowledge would be to either listen to it, or read a transcript of the cast.

I would assume you can’t do the former, or else you would have already done it.

What I can offer you is that there were a bunch of jokes, the next Gregg Bear Novel was mentioned and that it’s working title is “Silentium”, The Promethean Knights and their in game development as well as character movement were also discussed. These where really just the highlights that I can remember.

Edit: That guy beat me to it.

> Here you go mate…
>
>
>
> 2. Majority of enemy classes show, limited behaviour and interactions shown though.
>
>
>
> 3.
> Knights were designed as the Forerunner reflection of Spartans e.g. enhanced super soldiers. Cannot be infected by flood.

Thank you very much, but

What does point 2 mean?

We’re already shown the majority of enemies?

And in point 3 how can they design Knights to look like us, a group of super soldiers they’ve never seen before?

Or does that mean that once they saw us they became something similar to us but with a forerunner ‘feel’ to it?