What Warzone Will Be Like

Hey guys, I was just wondering what your favorite aspect of Warzone is? For me, it’s just the sheer size of it. It sort of feels like a part of the campaign except your opponents are other online users combined with the bosses. I don’t know about you guys, but for the past 5 months, it’s been playing the same maps (Valhalla and Sandtrap) in MCC with broken matchmaking for the past 5 months. I am so ready for a change.

I’m expecting shinanigans on the highest level. This may be the best new BTB-eque mode since Invasion

The utter chaos

I am a little concerned. I saw a stream where a guy had a scorpion, emptying his req points, got a few kills and was back at enough points to get another scorpion. its like if you get a vehicle and get a few kills you can keep buying it and just dominate.

> 2533274847768760;4:
> I am a little concerned. I saw a stream where a guy had a scorpion, emptying his req points, got a few kills and was back at enough points to get another scorpion. its like if you get a vehicle and get a few kills you can keep buying it and just dominate.

Until you run out of the req cards to destroy it. Also, that’s where people can take out a lazer and end your streak right away. Now you just lost all your request points and had to start over.

Hopefully it’s a balanced game. Higher skill players would tend to have the most power if they can just call in Req after Req

> 2533274847768760;4:
> I am a little concerned. I saw a stream where a guy had a scorpion, emptying his req points, got a few kills and was back at enough points to get another scorpion. its like if you get a vehicle and get a few kills you can keep buying it and just dominate.

That’s where the REQ cards come in. As far as I know, you can’t call in endless tanks unless you have a massive supply of tank REQ cards.

> 2533274948359469;6:
> Hopefully it’s a balanced game. Higher skill players would tend to have the most power if they can just call in Req after Req

Supposedly it looks at your cards prematch and determines something like an overall power level and then balances the teams - so if they have 1 player with 10 scorpions, then you might have the same, or 2 players with 5 each to balance.
I’m not sure if it will take your competitive ranking into effect though

> 2533274847768760;4:

Was this an old version of the beta or something? From the streams I’ve seen, Scorpions use a ton of energy to req in a match (7 levels I think?) so unless that guy took 5 minutes to get a few kills he’d have to wait to get another tank. Unless maybe he got lucky with random vehicles…

true. good point. Can you imagine when the time comes where we all have tons of vehicle cards and at some point you may have 5-10 tanks on the battlefield. utter chaos, which I can’t wait for. LOL