What VISR does the Master Chief use?

Anyone know?

Probably Legendary.

Legendary

The VISR he used in Halo 4 was the Legendary visor, but Halo 5’s Chief/Blue Team visor leans more towards being a gold visor. Not really sure which it is, though.

There are no Mythic Visors, unfortunately, but the closest matching Visor would probably be the Autumn Visor. Like if you get the CE reference.

> 2533274820921394;1:
> Anyone know?

The Legendary visor.

Blue Team’s H5 Visor is probably closest or the same as Daunless.

Legendary is closest to the H4 visor. Vandal or Dynasty is probably closer to the trilogy visors.

I believe dynasty is the Halo 2/3 visor color. It might even be from CE as well. I don’t think the Autumn viator is from CE. It has a red tint if I remember right.

> 2535405480355640;5:
> There are no Mythic Visors, unfortunately, but the closest matching Visor would probably be the Autumn Visor. Like if you get the CE reference.

I’m pretty sure it’s called Autumn because of the red and orange tints featured on it; changing of the leaves in Autumn, golden/red leaves.

Saturnine seems to be pretty close in my opinion, followed by Legendary.

> 2533274800168045;9:
> > 2535405480355640;5:
> > There are no Mythic Visors, unfortunately, but the closest matching Visor would probably be the Autumn Visor. Like if you get the CE reference.
>
> I’m pretty sure it’s called Autumn because of the red and orange tints featured on it; changing of the leaves in Autumn, golden/red leaves.

Possibly, but I like to think because it’s of CE and the Pillar of Autumn.

> 2535405480355640;11:
> > 2533274800168045;9:
> > > 2535405480355640;5:
> > > There are no Mythic Visors, unfortunately, but the closest matching Visor would probably be the Autumn Visor. Like if you get the CE reference.
> >
> > I’m pretty sure it’s called Autumn because of the red and orange tints featured on it; changing of the leaves in Autumn, golden/red leaves.
>
> Possibly, but I like to think because it’s of CE and the Pillar of Autumn.

I’d go with both. I’ll take it as a CE reference as well.

Possibly Legendary visor like everybody else says, but he could also use the Autumn Visor, or Saturine visor, maybe clockwork too.

The Legendary or Autumn.

its called legendary and it has a legendary rarity

Dauntless.

There seems to be some confusion, so let me help. Unfortunate, imgur seems to be down, so I can’t share my visual aides.

In Halo 4, Chief had an reddish/orange to his visor. This in Halo 5 is Autumn.

In Halo 5, Blue Team’s visors have gone bright gold, like in Halo 3. you’re looking at Dynasty for this. It’s the closest.

In CE classic, Chief’s visor is a darker bronze. Saturnine is your visor if this is what you’re after. (also kinda like Jorge’s in Reach).

In CEA, Chief’s visor was bright, yellowish, and reflective as hell. Daybreak is what you want.

In Halo 2 (and Anniversary), it’s a nice rich gold bronze. Not too bright, not too dark. Legendary is your visor.

The one Chief and Blue Team actually use in the campaign in Halo 5, like his color, I don’t think is available to wear. We’ve never, not in any of the Halo games, been able to get his proper green.

And if you read the descriptions of these visors, some of them seem to have hints or clues. Autumn’s for example: “The Autumn VISR if a flawless example of software engineering and ergonomics. Approaching rampancy has inflamed its designer’s auteur tendencies, resulting in a baroque design barely understandable even by other AIs.” And it looks like Chief’s Halo 4 visor.

The legendary visor. NO AUTUMN. Legendary is literally what you got from halo 4 for completing the campaign on legendary and you got it alongside the mark 6 armor. It’s the same visor here. The legendary visor is the master chief halo 4 visor. I’m not sure what CE is, nor do I know what Halo 5 visor is, but the dynasty looks like the standard gold visor

Legandary

Possibly the Legendary visor.

I would like myself to get a gold coloured visor just like the 1 from Halo Reach.