What version will you buy?

When the release day arrives, what version will you buy? Standard, Limited or Legendary?

I have my Legendary Edition pre-ordered, and when I saw the unboxing I knew I had to keep the pre-order.

Legendary is the only option for me. I want everything! The statue looks freaking amazing.

I never imagined the statue would be so big. Hope it comes with some gamer pictures exclusives.

Just Limited edition, I don’t have monies.

I want the Legendary Edition, but I most likely cannot aford it, seeing as I’m jobless right now.

Same as Halo 3 but this time Halo Reach all editions, legendary, limited and the Reach console (which includes the regular version), little stapped for money but i’ll make it happen again, some how.

Regular edition.

Xbox games are pretty expensive here in Australia. Even the Standard edition is AU$20 more expensive than your average game. I don’t think I’d consider it worth my money to shell out $160+ to get either of the other versions.

Legendary, all day erry day. Only bought Limited for Halo 3, but I figure I might as well humor them this time around seeing as it’s their last game and all.

(Also, I’m a sucker for resin. Dem statues, man.)

I’ll have at least two copies, a Legendary and a Regular (not only for backup, but obviously for the bonuses!). I can’t wait to receive them…hopefully I’ll get them on release day. I ordered them online (first time for a video game) with overnight shipping (fastest), so hopefully I can get my copy in a timely fashion.

I am getting Legendary. I have to.

I’m getting the Legendary Edition… And the Console… So… 2 Copies. :C

> I’m getting the Legendary Edition… And the Console… So… 2 Copies. :C

Sell one of the copies then.

I’m purchasing the Legendary Edition of Halo: Reach to:

A) Give Bungie more money.
B) To express my love of the franchise with money.
C) See how absolutely frakkin’ beautiful it is.
D) To get my grubby hands on the bonus items. McFarlane’s statue is a work of art and Halsey’s Journal looks like a GREAT read.

I’m also doing that. Perhaps I’ll give my extra copy to someone who can’t afford it. :slight_smile:

+1 and a work copy i’m sure…Yeah wonder what to do with those 2 extra copies.

> > I’m getting the Legendary Edition… And the Console… So… 2 Copies. :C
>
> +1 and a work copy i’m sure…Yeah wonder what to do with those 2 extra copies.

If you don’t plan on ever using them or keeping them, having some sort of contest hosted by 343i would be a cool way of giving two copies away. And just to make them a bit more “special”, have one signed by Bungie and another signed by 343i staffers.

And maybe throw in some cool swag just for the hell of it!

Had my Legendary Edition preordered since …June, I believe. And I may be getting the Console Bundle as well, haven’t decided yet.

> And maybe throw in some cool swag just for the hell of it!

Hmmmm…

Amazon.co.uk is sold out on Legendary Editions. They have two sold by external stores. One for £249.99 and other for £299.99.

Legendary for a legendary man: me.