What Vehicles Would YOU Like To See in Halo 5?

Everyone has their own favorite thing in Halo; some like the multiplayer, others the forge and custom games, and many the campaign and story (I’m in that group too), but I like the joy of vehicular Rampage. Outskirts, Metropolis, and Quarantine Zone from Halo 2, The Ark and The Covenant and parts of Tsavo Highway from Halo 3, Infinity, Shutdown and Composer in Halo 4, New Alexandria and the second level with Sword Base (Name always escapes me) from Reach, and several levels from ODST. My question is what vehicles would you like to see in the Halo 5 Campaign? (Aside from the obvious recurring vehicles suchs as the Ghost, Warthog, and Scorpion)
Here’s what I’d like to see:
The Vulture (I like the fact that 343 is tying in the Halo Wars into the rest of the franchise, and we can see some vehicles exclusive to Wars appear in Halo 4 and Spartan Assault)
Locust
Cobra
Harvester (We saw this goliath in Spartan Ops, though it was always stationary as part of the scenery. I’d like to see this thing move around, even as part of the background)
Mammoth (I don’t know why I like this vehicle so much, but I’d like to see it return)
Shadow (I want to see more of this vehicle than just what is shown in Outskirts)

But these vehicles I not only want to see appear in Halo 5, I want to be able to pilot them:
Cobra
Shadow
Vulture
Longsword
Grizzly (Definitely as we only got a taste of driving one in Spartan Assault)
Locust
V1 Scarab (As the V2 is are operated by Lekgolo, and there have been cut levels which involved controlling a Scarab)
Mantis (Needs a return)
Possibly the Cyclops Mark II (as seen in Adrift)
And let’s bring to life an idea originally from Halo 2, a Forerunner tank. Big, intimidating, all powerful, and just a ton of fun.

Please leave your own thoughts. Thanks for reading.

I would like to see all the vehicles in halo 5 guardian including the gungoose and the heretic warthog and heritic banshee

Pelicans and Covenant Spirits/Phantoms drivable and larger scale maps and gametypes to support them.

This time I would like a Ghost that’s not op and a Banshee that is viable, as well as the exclusion of the Gauss Hog. I would just like simple stuff, and not convolute the BTB maps with a bunch of new vehicles.

> 2533274931637595;4:
> This time I would like a Ghost that’s not op and a Banshee that is viable, as well as the exclusion of the Gauss Hog. I would just like simple stuff, and not convolute the BTB maps with a bunch of new vehicles.

Agreed that any new vehicles shouldn’t crowd BTB. This my way of thinking for Campaign. I believe things like Pelicans and Phantoms shouldn’t be in Multiplayer, or at the least pilotable. I mean, they’d be alright in an Extraction or Invasion-esq gametype, but that’s about it.

> 2535412152177454;2:
> I would like to see all the vehicles in halo 5 guardian including the gungoose and the heretic warthog and heritic banshee

I love the Golden Warthog. I hope vehicles in Halo 5 retain their “shocks” as they did in Halo 2A. I just enjoy driving crazily around Bloodline in a Mongoose/Gungoose or a Warthog just doing flips and jumps, without having to constantly flip my vehicle over.

More flying vehicles
Bigger vehicles
First person view for vehicles

Don’t care if human, covenant or something else. Prometheans don’t really need vehicles.

Yes the Prometheans do not need vehicles, but that doesn’t mean the Forerunners don’t. The idea for a Forerunner tank was worked on by Bungie for Halo 2, but the vehicle didn’t fit into the setting and story to which they were trying to tell, so the tank was scrapped and the model was reused (albeit heavily modified) for the gondola in Quarantine Zone.

Halo 3 Warthog, Gausshog, and passenger Warthog, Halo 3 Ghost, Halo 3: ODST Banshee, Revenant, Halo 3 Wraith and AA Wraith, Halo 3 Hornet and passenger Hornet, Halo 3: ODST Mongoose, Gungoose, Halo 3 Scorpion, H2A Heretic Banshee. I think that covers what I want, at least in Multiplayer. Maybe Pelican and Phantom for Custom Games, Forge, and Campaign would be cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

I read through the thread and I CAN’T BELIEVE I FORGOT MY BELOVED CHOPPER D:

Locust

scarab’ s

> 2533274821223412;3:
> Pelicans and Covenant Spirits/Phantoms drivable and larger scale maps and gametypes to support them.

The pelican should die and never return (in MP)

what about a new vehicle that has slightly better mobility than a ghost but instead of being able to shoot, it instead chops up enemies with its 360 degree blades… Call it the mower or something

I would love to see the troop hog again, that was an awesome vehicle for me.

Chopper and Mantis. Just sayin.

vtol

The scarab. How I miss feeling like a true Spartan taking then down.

> 2533274926650033;15:
> The scarab. How I miss feeling like a true Spartan taking then down.

Should be able to hijack them. I know they are controlled by hunter worms now but like you could punch your hand into the back of the power source and have a 1-2 min period of controlling the scarab before it blows.

Also, I so forgot, that forerunner War Sphinx/Seeker… Or whatever it was… I’d love to pilot that!

In forge i want
pelicans
phantoms
hornet or falcon
gungoose
i think it was called the spectre, basically the covenant warthog from halo 2
maybe like a shortsword or longsword fighter jet, and a seraph.
Mantis And the covenant eqivilant the locust
wolverine
aa wraith
grizzly

The Saber.

Drivable Phantoms and Revenants !