What Vehicles do You want to see added to Halo 5?

I for one am interested to see what 343 has in store when it comes to vehicles that will be added in Halo 5 either from Halo Wars, Halo lore, from previous halo games, or just new vehicles. It would be interesting to get some bigger vehicles not in the req system but more like a drivable object you can get in forge and pace in a custom map, maybe like an elephant/ mammoth. I would also like to see them just expand on vehicles by adding variety with things like the specture or the kestrel. I also want more Promethean vehicles like a ground vehicle.

Some Halo Wars vehicles would be great.

A Sword Falcon.

I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return

> 2533274819580184;4:
> I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return

I thought of that too. I even made a thread about it.

Why don’t they just make the pelican/phantom a vehicle not in the Req system but available in forge.

> 2533274819580184;4:
> I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return

The elephant and the mammoth would be good to bring back

> 2535409489305717;5:
> > 2533274819580184;4:
> > I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return
>
> I thought of that too. I even made a thread about it.

Loving that idea!

> 2533274819580184;8:
> > 2535409489305717;5:
> > > 2533274819580184;4:
> > > I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return
> >
> > I thought of that too. I even made a thread about it.
>
> Loving that idea!

I think the Elephant should have chaingun turrets also maybe.

> 2535409489305717;9:
> > 2533274819580184;8:
> > > 2535409489305717;5:
> > > > 2533274819580184;4:
> > > > I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return
> > >
> > > I thought of that too. I even made a thread about it.
> >
> > Loving that idea!
>
> I think the Elephant should have chaingun turrets also maybe.

I don’t remember if they had them on original Sandtrap but would be a plus if they did. I imagine if they were upgradeable using REQ level energy or something along those lines

> 2533274819580184;10:
> > 2535409489305717;9:
> > > 2533274819580184;8:
> > > > 2535409489305717;5:
> > > > > 2533274819580184;4:
> > > > > I’ve always been fond of the elephant. Would be neat to see it driving around the map or as a mobile capture point in certain game modes. Realistically I’d like to see the Revenant make a return
> > > >
> > > > I thought of that too. I even made a thread about it.
> > >
> > > Loving that idea!
> >
> > I think the Elephant should have chaingun turrets also maybe.
>
> I don’t remember if they had them on original Sandtrap but would be a plus if they did. I imagine if they were upgradeable using REQ level energy or something along those lines

They were on Sandtrap, but I dont think were in game modes except Forge.

I am picturing the elephant that was in Sandtrap (Halo 3) as a forge object that you can spawn with chain guns attached and is drivable. although because of its massive size it should not be part of the req system along with other vehicles like the Mammoth, Pelican, and the phantom. this raises the question if these giant vehicles should be destructible or not though. I look forward to what you have to say about the destructibility of these giant non-req vehicles.

> 2533274819580184;4:

I would love to see the Revenant come back. That was a pretty good splatter machine!

Jackrabbit

maybe a line of heretic covenant vehicles (heretic wrath, banshee, ghost) and also a line of prophet covenant vehicles.

I’d like to see the Brute Chopppaaa - always fun to go up against Ghosts with this

They should ditch the mantis and trade it out for the cyclops, it’s way more maneuverable and bad a**. Make it a req 9.

Elephants, mammoths, hornets and that big covenant blob ship thing in Halo 4 would all be fun for warzone.

Halo 2 Spectre
Brute Chopper
Elephant
maybe the Revenant, was like a mini spectre-wraith fusion
Reach Falcon
Halo 1 Shade turret design, I like it more than the modern style

Scarab boss in warzone