What vehicle would you add into H5/next fps?

Adding in vehicles from something like Halo Wars 2 could bring immense variety in gameplay. What vehicle would you want to add back into gameplay for Halo 5, or even the next Halo FPS?

I personally love the chopper.

Locust, essentially the covie version of the mantis… Or ability to operate the grunt mech.

Honestly I just want the falcon it’s been my favorite since reach

Falcons were a lot of fun, except they were essentially deathtraps on any map that had a Splaser. I’m all for more team vehicles, and I’d like to see Falcons added back, but only if they were made useful. Maybe we could have that grenade launcher variant from campaign, or even something crazy like gauss Falcons.

Also I kind of miss Revenants. They were super useful in big team CTF. Honorable mention goes to Choppers

Ive wanted to see a Grizzly in a fps Halo since the release of the first Halo wars. I understand how OP it would be but it would still be amazing.

> 2533274813790848;5:
> Ive wanted to see a Grizzly in a fps Halo since the release of the first Halo wars. I understand how OP it would be but it would still be amazing.

Same. Just imagine how amazing it would be to fire its canister shells.

> 2535412357303746;6:
> > 2533274813790848;5:
> > Ive wanted to see a Grizzly in a fps Halo since the release of the first Halo wars. I understand how OP it would be but it would still be amazing.
>
> Same. Just imagine how amazing it would be to fire its canister shells.

Or the Halo Wars 2 variant where it releases a volley of rockets (would still prefere the canister shell though).

If I had to put in a new vehicle, it would be my personal favorite: the Mosquito.

A skeletal Wasp variant specialized for stealth reconnaissance and hit-and-runs, this VTOL craft is equipped with an Active Camo generator over energy shielding to facilitate its stealth niche. It maintains the Wasp’s firepower, but at the cost of having very thin armor.