what tv/monitor?

what tv or monitor are they using at the conventions like eurogamer? I wanna get one as the display seems so crystal clear in the videos.

> what tv or monitor are they using at the conventions like eurogamer? I wanna get one as the display seems so crystal clear in the videos.

It looks like they are using bigger screens than at your house but don’t quote me on that.

many of who played it said they were cheap and low qualities

That’s weird the video captured looks nice, but I play on a 32" samsung and a 60" aquos, i prefer the 32 lol, any recommendations on a good display?

Get an Asus monitor, I wouldn’t go higher than 30". Those are the best in my opinion. If you’re not looking to spend a whole lot of money get an LG

i have the choice between a 55" lg or a 27" samsung monitor. obviously i prefer the monitor. and also, i think that if you get a monitor there is no input lag. it might not be on all monitors but i have no input lag whatsoever and i understand hdtv’s are bad with input lag with my experience on quite a bit of tv’s… one of the reasons i dont game on my 55".