What top 5 vehicles do you want to return?

For this I mean Vehicles and Aircraft only, meaning drivable vehicles and frequently encountered dropships and fighters, example: Warthogs, Banshees, Pelicans, Sabres, Mantises. These can of course be from any canon part of the Halo universe, or vehicles cut from previous games like the cougar and fox cannon. You don’t have to provide an explanation but it would help others to see why, so here goes my list, (and yes I will be technical with the variants)

#5:
T-48 Revenant Light Assault Gun Carriage
-This vehicle I felt was a great cross between the ghost and wraith. The only problem was it was overpowered, it had a light plasma mortar with boosting at the same time, they could lessen the power of the mortar or decrease the power of the boost.
#4:
T-25 Spirit Troop Carrier
-I actually didn’t mine this vehicle much, it was cool and wasn’t to OP. And it still worked in Reach with the Phantom, and in Halo CE it was cool to see a flying tuning fork (better than seeing a flying glob of crap, but the phantom is still badass)
#3:
T-46 Spectre Infantry Support Vehicle
-Admit it, its fricking awesome. Its not overpowered, and its not a complete equivelent of the warthog due to the passenger seats on both sides. It looked beautiful in Halo 2 Anniversary, and even had a reemergence in Halo Escalations. It could even have different variants like fuel rod cannons or needle turrets.
between the Mark IX Mantis Exoskeleton and the M850 Grizzly MBT
-I know its cheating but with the scorpion probably being in the game, we can’t have 3 UNSC tanks against 1, maybe 2, Covenant tanks. The Mantis proved to be a balanced vehicle in Halo 4, it was slow but powerful, and the Grizzly was in Halo Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike and was maneaverable and powerful, so a little OP, but if you increase the time it takes to “reload” to like 5.5 seconds, it could easily be way better than the mantis, sorry Rhino…
AV-14 Hornet VTOL
-With the hornet now appearing in Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo SA and SS, Halo Online, and in the map Skyline, we could probably see this return anyway. Now beleive me I love the falcon, kestrel, and hawk, and maybe one of those could feature in H5G too, but nothing beats the Hornet, except maybe a rocket or laser. I really don’t have to explain the Hornet though, do I?

But anyway, that was my Top 5, is there something you disagree with, agree with, or want 343 too see. Make your own list!

> 2533274880627067;1:
> For this I mean Vehicles and Aircraft only, meaning drivable vehicles and frequently encountered dropships and fighters, example: Warthogs, Banshees, Pelicans, Sabres, Mantises. These can of course be from any canon part of the Halo universe, or vehicles cut from previous games like the cougar and fox cannon. You don’t have to provide an explanation but it would help others to see why, so here goes my list, (and yes I will be technical with the variants)
>
> #5:
> T-48 Revenant Light Assault Gun Carriage
> -This vehicle I felt was a great cross between the ghost and wraith. The only problem was it was overpowered, it had a light plasma mortar with boosting at the same time, they could lessen the power of the mortar or decrease the power of the boost.
> #4:
> T-25 Spirit Troop Carrier
> -I actually didn’t mine this vehicle much, it was cool and wasn’t to OP. And it still worked in Reach with the Phantom, and in Halo CE it was cool to see a flying tuning fork (better than seeing a flying glob of crap, but the phantom is still badass)
> #3:
> T-46 Spectre Infantry Support Vehicle
> -Admit it, its fricking awesome. Its not overpowered, and its not a complete equivelent of the warthog due to the passenger seats on both sides. It looked beautiful in Halo 2 Anniversary, and even had a reemergence in Halo Escalations. It could even have different variants like fuel rod cannons or needle turrets.
> #2
> between the Mark IX Mantis Exoskeleton and the M850 Grizzly MBT
> -I know its cheating but with the scorpion probably being in the game, we can’t have 3 UNSC tanks against 1, maybe 2, Covenant tanks. The Mantis proved to be a balanced vehicle in Halo 4, it was slow but powerful, and the Grizzly was in Halo Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike and was maneaverable and powerful, so a little OP, but if you increase the time it takes to “reload” to like 5.5 seconds, it could easily be way better than the mantis, sorry Rhino…
> #1
> AV-14 Hornet VTOL
> -With the hornet now appearing in Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo SA and SS, Halo Online, and in the map Skyline, we could probably see this return anyway. Now beleive me I love the falcon, kestrel, and hawk, and maybe one of those could feature in H5G too, but nothing beats the Hornet, except maybe a rocket or laser. I really don’t have to explain the Hornet though, do I?
>
> But anyway, that was my Top 5, is there something you disagree with, agree with, or want 343 too see. Make your own list!

1. Tank (obviously going to be included)
  2. Gauss Warthog
  3. That’s all I like. The rest can bite me.

Falcon, Cyclops from Halo Wars and the Grizzly tank.

Falcon, Hornet, Hawk, MK IV Mjolnir armor
<em>It IS Beautiful http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=783&q=myolnir+mk+IV&oq=myolnir+mk+IV&gs_l=img.3...1801.4607.0.4905.13.7.0.4.0.0.881.1447.4j2j6-1.7.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.64.img..7.6.1379.uJ6M0uE9akk#imgrc=btfBjRACx7J56M%3A%3BBCp1FdqXQ-7pRM%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fimg2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20110608014115%2Fhalo%2Fimages%2Fa%2Fae%2FTemplate_small.jpg%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fhalo.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor%2FMark_IV%3B2276%3B1789</em>

I want the prototype exoskeleton from halo legends, for more of a class canon type vehicle. As an actual return, I want the hornet, and if the multiplayer is bigger, the campaign falcon from reach.

Hornet needs to return and something like the grizzly needs to make an appearance

The only vehicle I can think of right now is the Falcon baby. Loved that vehicle.

• Falcon- Cyclops- Spectre- Shadow- CE Rocket Hog
  1. Hornet
  2. Spectre
  3. AA Wraith
  4. Wolverine (UNSC anti-air unit)
  5. Troop Transport Hog

#1 T-48 Revenant by Merchants of Qikost
#2 T-32 Ghost from Lodam armoury
#3 T-26B Banshee from Lodam armoury
#4 T-26BZ ordained version of the Banshee
#5 Cobra

1. Chopper
  2. Seraph
  3. Sabre
  4. Revenant
  5. Hornet

Hey guys, I’m from the future.
Hornet Is not in it, Neither is the revenant or spectre, Grizzly might be a req pack though

1. The Revenant.
  2. The Chopper.
  3. The Hornet.
  4. The Falcon.
  5. The Elephant.

Falcon
classic banshee (halo 1 style)
Elephant
Hornet (maybe the Falcon could have more cannons and machine guns, and the hornet could have more missile/anti vehicle oriented weapons)
Sabre