What top 5 Maps would you like to see remade!

IMO I would love to see some old maps make a cameo in H4 :stuck_out_tongue: I hate having to be stuck playing Ragnarok, Haven and Exile over and over because that is what people usually choose. I would so enjoy seeing some oldies come back.

My Top 5

1. Lockout
  2. Gephyrophobia
  3. Chiron TL-34
  4. Waterworks
  5. Relic

These would be so great seeing again list your top 5!

Warlock is haven. I’d like Lockout, sandtrap… And then idc, more maps more fun

Lockout, Midship, Sanctuary, Beaver Creek, and Narrows.

> Warlock is haven. I’d like Lockout, sandtrap… And then idc, more maps more fun

Nope.

Oh and sidewinder and coagulation could be nice too. But any map remakes I want to come out after the three planned map packs, maybe another month later

Easy

The Pit
Guardian
Lockout
Turf
Construct

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, and nothing.

I want new maps, please. Besides, 343 has already planned out what all of the upcoming DLC is, so there’s no point in requesting maps for future DLC.

The Pit
Guardian
Construct
Ascension
Last Resort

Would really love The Pit and guardian from H3. Also Midship would be great. And to top it all off how bout the map from unreal tournament 2004 with the 3 towers in space, that was waaaaayyyyy fun.

The Pit
Guardian
Lockout
Midship
Ascension

Lockout
Midship
Guardian
Anchor 9
The Pit

Blood Gulch -Make it slightly bigger to accomadate sprint, etc, but remake it exactly the way it was, none of this hemorrhage crap…
But Blood Gulch is Halo, we need it back!

Sidewinder- Beast map, enough said

Gephy- Again, a beast map, enough said. Although reduce number of snipers and banshees by half!

Death Island- Beast map!

Danger Canyon- Beast map!

And by remake I mean simply update the graphics, replace the weapons, etc, don’t change any of the colours or anything!

[deleted]

None. Due to Random Global Ordnance, Random Personal Ordnance, and the plethora of precision weapons in the game they wouldn’t play the same at all.

Ignoring those issues:

Sidewinder
Icefields
Infinity
Danger Canyon
Death Island

CMT_Snowgrove, best map ever in my opinion if anyone has even heard of it.

> Why ask for the same maps over and over again?

Because they are tried and true, are good, have always been good, and will always be good.

Same can’t always be said of new maps. Just look at the reception the crimson map pack got for an example.

list of maps that can’t be remade and are my favorite maps.

1 forgeworld (best forge map)
Best forge map ever it had so much exept senery
Just bring it back with all pellits from eroision, impact and ravine

2 bonyard (favorite btb map)
3 powerhouse (favorite small size map )
4 last resort (favorite objective)
5 breakpoint (I just like it.)

Most is reach but I loved that game.

[deleted]

I would like

1 BEAVER CREEK favorite
2 THE PIT
3 The map from halo 3 i believe that went around in a circle there was a top and bottom was mad out of cement
and after that i dont care

Broadwalk
Boneyard
Whole forge world (these forge maps just have to small spaces)
Spire
sword base

Just best maps ever

Terminal
Foundation
Turf
Midship
Isolation/Epitaph

Before I start the list I will say I like most the maps in the game already an even though they have only planned 3 packs things could change.

1.Sandtrap
2.Blood Gulch (a real one not the crap Reach tried to sell us.)
3.Sidewinder
4.Rats nest
5.I can’t believe I forgot the name, but the Halo 3 map that had the flood underground, but was normal above, I think Containment.