What to improve on for Halo 6

I’ve made a more in-depth post here: Link to post.
But here’s a straight to the point list that needs be done in Halo 6:

1.) Game modes: We need all the game modes we’ve ever had in previous Halo games, and maybe even more if possible. It’s silly that we literally have maybe 1/5 of the game modes we’ve had for almost a decade.

2.) More matchmaking playlist variety. Here’s a good set of launch playlists IMO:
Ranked: Team Slayer, Team Objective, Lone Wolves (1v1), FFA (6 player), Breakout, Territories, CTF, Swat, Team Doubles
Social: Social Slayer, Social Objective, Rumble Pit (8 player), Action Sack, Infection, Territories, Warzone, Warzone Assault, Big Team Battle
Classic (No sprint/abilities and unranked): Team Slayer, Team Objective, Rumble Pit, Action Sack, Big Team Battle
Double EXP Weekends on certain playlists. OR maybe Double EXP on all playlists on only certain random weekends? Could add a fun surprise to multiplayer.
Yes, with this point I bring up classic playlists, as well. Halo’s fanbase is literally split into two sides on whether we want sprint or not; this would serve as a happy medium.

3.) Along with everything, things need to improve as we get sequels. Not degrade. Things like theater, graphics (textures are honestly awful), firefight, features, convenience in menu’s and everything else, etc.

4.) REQ System either needs to go, or needs some major improvements, like maybe:
Make a pack store where you can purchase what you want with REQ points. Change the REQ costs to vary on which armors, weapon skins, visors, etc. you can buy. Similar to the Reach unlock system. Add the ability to “sell all” when trying to sell items back for more REQ points. There should also be cosmetic unlocks for completing campaign, unlocking achievements, special challenges, etc. ALSO: Make all emblems available to everyone, and make the customizable again like in previous games. Maybe have SOME special emblem unlocks for special deeds (Like completing campaign on legendary, getting 5,000 headshots, etc.), but please: Make all default emblems available out of the box.

Of course, this is all my opinion. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Splitscreen and elites should make a comeback as well!

Too bad none of of the things on your list are gonna happen.

DMR needs to have a 12 round magazine. Bungie had it right the first time, the problem was that the DMR was the only precision rifle that didn’t suck (I like the Needle Rifle but it didn’t compare).

I would like to see the SMG have a very slight range nerf too but I can deal with it.

Single grenade spawns for Arena would be good too, people just spam as it is.

> 2533274810001991;3:
> DMR needs to have a 12 round magazine. Bungie had it right the first time, the problem was that the DMR was the only precision rifle that didn’t suck (I like the Needle Rifle but it didn’t compare).
>
> I would like to see the SMG have a very slight range nerf too but I can deal with it.
>
> Single grenade spawns for Arena would be good too, people just spam as it is.

Yeah, grenade spam is a huge problem, though I think that has to do more with the map design more than grenade counts. With all the sharp corners and hallways, it’s bound to happen.

Firefight like reach had

Why, WHY, WHY does anyone want multiplayer Elites? What does that do for you?

> 2533274809541057;6:
> Why, WHY, WHY does anyone want multiplayer Elites? What does that do for you?

People like to play as Elites. Lol. Also adds some more depth to multiplayer with multiple enemies.

If balance is an issue, then they could always do what Reach did: Make Elites only playable in certain MM playlists.

They’re obviously going to have different hit boxes, so their inclusion would inherently throw off the balance of arena.

So yeah, they would have to have specific game modes designed for their inclusion, and seeing as how they don’t have special abilities, why is anyone so nuts for them?

They should bring back the reach DMR model and maybe firefight. Bring elites back or we could be another species.

> 2533274809541057;8:
> They’re obviously going to have different hit boxes, so their inclusion would inherently throw off the balance of arena.
>
> So yeah, they would have to have specific game modes designed for their inclusion, and seeing as how they don’t have special abilities, why is anyone so nuts for them?

The same reason you customize your spartan.

Firefight and the needle rifle.

Also, a longer campaign with more character development

Yes yes yes to classic. The only problem is that they definitely would not have a lot of playlists for it, so we would see a very limited rotation on it.