What to do,while the clock moves

So,we are just like a month for Halo 4
And now,this month,the pre-release game month is taking fo ever,at least for me
So i want to know what other Halo fans are going to do to make the clock go faster

Im trying to not think about it,but is impossible
In my school(High School in spain)we are going to have a strike in the next week,i hope that makes the days go faster

I’ll be playing some other games, enjoying my birthday and my friends Halloween party while her parents are out of town…

Oh, and FUD of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

> I’ll be playing some other games, enjoying my birthday and my friends Halloween party while her parents are out of town…
>
> Oh, and FUD of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont want to seE THE FUD on Machinima necause im getting the L.E. and i want to be all a surprise in one entire movie

Im playing Halo 3 Campaign over and over,the Floods,the Arbiter and 343 Guilty Spark

My answer was Borderlands 2 but Ive grown bored of it pretty fast, I have all but 7 achievments. Hopefully the dlc will be amazing as the first games.

> > I’ll be playing some other games, enjoying my birthday and my friends Halloween party while her parents are out of town…
> >
> > Oh, and FUD of course! :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I dont want to seE THE FUD on Machinima necause im getting the L.E. and i want to be all a surprise in one entire movie
>
> Im playing Halo 3 Campaign over and over,the Floods,the Arbiter and 343 Guilty Spark

Yeah… After watching the first I’ve decided to wait until I get the entire thing. It’s set more like a chopped-up movie then episodes from what I saw, so I don’t wanna ruin it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have Skyrim,and maybe i get HearthFire
Meanwhile,a friend has bought Saint Row 3 and we are playing it,having fun,raping poeple…Typical SR3 stuff

I’ll be doing this

MTR:I know there are like 3586252650 threads about this,but i am asking of what to do for make November 6 near
I am watching a few marathons of Halo campaign,dont reach
Reach is one of the campaigns that i hate to play most of the missions
In Halo 3 is Cortana,in Reach are all

Im playing the MoH: WF beta right now.

It’s not half bad

> MTR:I know there are like 3586252650 threads about this,but i am asking of what to do for make November 6 near
> I am watching a few marathons of Halo campaign,dont reach
> Reach is one of the campaigns that i hate to play most of the missions
> In Halo 3 is Cortana,in Reach are all

Well today I’m finishing up Reach. To be honest, even though I’m not a big fan of Reach’s campaign, it’s still has SOME high points. The missions are a little bland and don’t really get good/interesting until the end of the game, like Long Night of Solace (arguably), New Alexandria, and the Pillar of Autumn. But at least CE starts tomorrow, I’m sure you don’t hate those missions do you?

skyrim and FuD