What to do when you're being farmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbRAOa_Xy8g

I was playing some Warzone and about 10 minutes into the game the enemy team captured all of the bases and drove use into our home base. Instead of destroying the core they farmed us. We decided to hang out in the back of the base and just mess around. Our core was not damaged at all when we were doing this.

Same. When I realize what’s going on, I go into Game Chat and explain to everyone that waiting inside our base is by far the best thing you can do (outside of the extremely unlikely comeback that I’ve never seen). Sometimes it works, most times it doesn’t. Sometimes the farmers just give up and try to destroy the core.

Yep, nothing much to do but grin and bear it. I hate being short-teamed when someone quits or when my team is getting steam-rolled, but I stay in it. Maybe I get some additional kills, or maybe I just troll and make the farming team bored and irritated. Good on you for not quitting and building the Spartan Tower, lol.

I wish 343 would add a “mercy rule” into Warzone. If all bases have been captured for say, 5 minutes or so with no damage to the enemy core, end the game then and there. It stops people from quitting (and ultimately facing a ban thus being forced to play a completely unfair and unenjoyable game), and makes games faster.

I kept waiting for the rocket launcher on all of you guys for the killtrocity. lol

Quit the game because this is when it becomes a chore to play, and is unfair.

I always just chill on the load out screen when I die during a farming game. The match will eventually force you to spawn but it really slows down the game to an agonizing level for the farming team.

When getting farmed, gather the entire team on the rear Pelican pad and light up anybody that enters. If you can hold them back enough, they might just get tired and finish off the core. Or they’ll keep throwing themselves into your deathtrap and you can be the ones farming them.

> 2533274924282060;8:
> When getting farmed, gather the entire team on the rear Pelican pad and light up anybody that enters. If you can hold them back enough, they might just get tired and finish off the core. Or they’ll keep throwing themselves into your deathtrap and you can be the ones farming them.

Agree with this 100%

> 2533274924282060;8:
> When getting farmed, gather the entire team on the rear Pelican pad and light up anybody that enters. If you can hold them back enough, they might just get tired and finish off the core. Or they’ll keep throwing themselves into your deathtrap and you can be the ones farming them.

If your on the blue team on Apex that wouldn’t work since it’s easy for the red team to enter from both sides.

> 2533274834066497;10:
> > 2533274924282060;8:
> > When getting farmed, gather the entire team on the rear Pelican pad and light up anybody that enters. If you can hold them back enough, they might just get tired and finish off the core. Or they’ll keep throwing themselves into your deathtrap and you can be the ones farming them.
>
>
> If your on the blue team on Apex that wouldn’t work since it’s easy for the red team to enter from both sides.

that has nothing to do with being in the very back on the pelican landing bay haha

Yep. I go to the back of the base, turn to the wall, then give it hell till the end of the match.

this is when you know you have a problem with a game mode. There has to be a better solution to solve this farming problem. I hate warzone now because of this. Good stuff though I’ve been there a few times

> 2533274834066497;10:
> > 2533274924282060;8:
> > When getting farmed, gather the entire team on the rear Pelican pad and light up anybody that enters. If you can hold them back enough, they might just get tired and finish off the core. Or they’ll keep throwing themselves into your deathtrap and you can be the ones farming them.
>
>
> If your on the blue team on Apex that wouldn’t work since it’s easy for the red team to enter from both sides.

I didn’t consider the Apex bases, but it’ll work on the other maps. I guess you can try your luck on one of the side ones, but it won’t be an ambush.

> 2533274803710238;13:
> this is when you know you have a problem with a game mode. There has to be a better solution to solve this farming problem. I hate warzone now because of this. Good stuff though I’ve been there a few times

Farming doesn’t really happen all that much though…Yea it sucks, but its not THAT bad.

343i should make it so you can attack your own core after all three bases have been captured after a few minutes. Or make destroying the core part of the commendations.

What kind of vegetable do you consider yourself most likely to be when you are getting farmed?

When I’m being farmed I just sit in the back of homebase and question existence and reality and life and why I’m still playing this wretched game that I love so much.

> 2533274875332683;1:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbRAOa_Xy8g
>
> I was playing some Warzone and about 10 minutes into the game the enemy team captured all of the bases and drove use into our home base. Instead of destroying the core they farmed us. We decided to hang out in the back of the base and just mess around. Our core was not damaged at all when we were doing this.

I hate farming

That’s hilarious - I now have a new objective when getting farmed… -Yoink- around in the back of my base!